HoF: 3 spacecrafts

LUCmarius1

Alpha
Society
Atomic Bombermans
Giurgiu Luc Marius
My first 3 spacecrats are all beacons: 1st one was claimed 1 month and half ago N of Nea beetween Falx and Ambus LAs, 23 ped beacon :yay:

2nd was claimed 1 month ago on Eudoria SE of Zychon near the river close to some robot bridge it was a 29 ped beacon :yay: :yay:

3rd managed to get today after finding earlier minutes a tiny dunkel lol, my 1st dunkel....it was NW of Nate Valley between Formidon and I think Fungoid LAs this one was a 23 ped again :yay:

GL & hf guys !!!

Triple GZ!! :yay: :yay: :yay:

darri

Lucky boy!!

Congratulations!!!

I have had several spacecraft globals since joining EU, but yesterday it was the first time that i got a Beacon on it,

Since you have deal with them before, could you tell me if you have gone in a mission with the ones that you found or did you sell them? i m not sure what to do with it. saw them in the auction for about 200 peds.

Congratulations!!!

I have had several spacecraft globals since joining EU, but yesterday it was the first time that i got a Beacon on it,

Since you have deal with them before, could you tell me if you have gone in a mission with the ones that you found or did you sell them? i m not sure what to do with it. saw them in the auction for about 200 peds.

I don`t have skills , weapons and armor to kills drones, and If I wish to kill I can 01 and 02 with some "struggle" :ahh: so going in beacon missions alone is not gonna happen soon. ;)

Robot Beacon

Thanks for your answer, my level is only medium, and i dont have the armor for a mission either, so i just put it in the auction, hopefully some Ubber will buy it and use it :yay:

Hi.

Perhaps a lot people can kill all drones and bots inside a robot ship but not very much people can down from upper to lesser level inside ship for loot all boxes before ship explode.

If you not know enough people skilled for do a beacon team is better you sell beacon.

You can enter with shogun armor inside a 23 ped ship, but sure you must include in team someone for kill the robot boss.

Is better you learn about beacon mission with other people beacons. You can split beacon market price with other team members for you have your peds, and when beacon mission finish you or team chief can split loot inside boxes.

You have maps with all levels inside robot ship here in EF, search "beacon" in search window.

Gratz.

Greetings.

way to go, Luc!

Hi.

Perhaps a lot people can kill all drones and bots inside a robot ship but not very much people can down from upper to lesser level inside ship for loot all boxes before ship explode.

If you not know enough people skilled for do a beacon team is better you sell beacon.

You can enter with shogun armor inside a 23 ped ship, but sure you must include in team someone for kill the robot boss.

Is better you learn about beacon mission with other people beacons. You can split beacon market price with other team members for you have your peds, and when beacon mission finish you or team chief can split loot inside boxes.

You have maps with all levels inside robot ship here in EF, search "beacon" in search window.

Gratz.

Greetings.

Thx Milesio you explained the beacon things a lot better than me and I learned something from you too, Thx again guys
;)

Hi.

At the moment, i cannot pass the maze alone.

:ahh:

Greetings.

really nice, bruv. Will call you the "beacon sniffer" in the future lolz.

big Gratz! :wtg: :wtg: :wtg:

Right on! 3X the Gratz!!! :yay:

Very nice mate

3 times gz ;)

Back