3 years no depo

:wtg: <~~~ Do this in real life because that's a great achievement :). Gratz!

Nice Achievement Gyps. :) Gratz! :yay:

WTG :):yay::wtg:

For me it is more like..ok, so far, no depo in April :D.. lol

well done :)

Freddie

3 years too much depo.. to compensate :scratch2:

3 years no depo :)

Gypsy

I'd like to know what context this would qualify as an acheivement. :scratch2: Not to be a party pooper, but it's meaningless if you log in to sweat once every 6 months, for 10 minutes at a time.

If you've logged in regularly and enjoy what this game has to offer, then gz! :wtg:

I'd like to know what context this would qualify as an acheivement. :scratch2: Not to be a party pooper, but it's meaningless if you log in to sweat once every 6 months, for 10 minutes at a time.

If you've logged in regularly and enjoy what this game has to offer, then gz! :wtg:

Look at his image gallery ;)

Gratz mate, playing smart gets you there :)

Grz,
But i had to depo for CLD, and probably will do when cyrene is released :(

I imagine next achievement :

3 years did not play !

Nice Entropia Tracker record too nevertheless.

Im guessing he depo'd like a mad man for 3 years and didnt have to the next 3!

Favorite Mob: Atrox
Largest Loot: 23,783 PED <--- see what non depositors get :eyecrazy:
Total Loot: 219,147 PED
Current rank (30 days): 529 of 3494

I wouldnt probably deposit after a 20 k loot...but atm,im strugeling to global:)

I can only survive a week without deposits. I refuse to sweat. Once I sell some stuff to fund my hunts I eventually need funds again. MA must be especially loving towards you with globals, gratz

Ok here's the best I can do for a screenshot with evidence I havn't been idle:

Once again someone posts their good returns.
Once again the forum regulars go in, point fingers and curse in disbelief. When that doesn't work they try to just invalidate the entire thing.

..And you even wonder why noone feels like posting positive news anymore..

Congrats man! Well done! This time around, since my comeback, I am also so far a non depositer! Still well ahead but I fear that will change sooner or later :laugh:

nice achieve grats! running on just over 1 year with no depo atm. but 3 years big big grats

Back