40,000 PED ~ (M)vs(F)

Nope, other than TP runs I don't think I've ever been.... but I've heard of revival killing... If you want to practice that then I'd be glad to volunteer!:yay:

(Question: I've heard MOBs stop giving defensive skills after 4-5 greenies. Do the Green Dots also stop?:scratch2:)​

(Question: I've heard MOBs stop giving defensive skills after 4-5 greenies. Do the Green Dots also stop?:scratch2:)​

Just go into any pvp area and find out. I'm sure many green dots will oblige in helping you

Nope, other than TP runs I don't think I've ever been.... but I've heard of revival killing... If you want to practice that then I'd be glad to volunteer!:yay:

Oh, don't worry, the mobs will be dragged when you don't want them :)

The pking will be to stop you getting mining claims

Oh, and about your misquoting me. There were multiple times when hunting parties would come that I would leave. If someone spoke to me I was more than glad to stop and have a conversation - someone even took the time to explain to me how I was causing agro to other players. After that I made sure to avoid others as much as possible.

I am not quite sure how running into mobs, dieing and repeating, when no one else is around 90% of the time is ruining the game for others. Could you be more exact?

Thanks,

~Colbey

The reason (F) is cheaper than (M) is simple supply and demand. When the drop rate is 50/50 and the population is 75/25, one side is going to have greater demand for the same items than the other will. Think of it like this:

If you have one piece of (M) an one piece of (F), you might have 5-6 people all wanting that (M) piece, but you could have a hard time finding someone to buy the (F) piece. With multiple prospective buyers, the (M) piece is more valuable to you and you can see just how much money you can get out of it. At the same time, the (F) item may be hard to move, so you offer it for less money in order to get it sold.

There was a time in which the in-game population was only about 10-15% female, so (F) items were dirt cheap. I got a full (M) Nemesis set for +600 and thought it was a good deal, a RL friend that I got into PE got a full (F) set for about +100. Now that more people are aware of the M/F price difference, more F avatars are present than before. Still, there are more M avatars in-game and the "Market Value" feature is heavily relied upon and shows a lower average price for the F items due to the long lingering price divide. A 40k difference for full Shadow - I believe it. There is a reason that I made a female avatar my second time around.

yes yes it's all MA's fault :rolleyes: absolutely nothing to do with resellers and greedy noobs with too much money :rolleyes:

Yes, indeed it is all MA's fault.

Resellers wouldn't be a problem if enough stuff was dropping in the first place, it would also not be a problem to implement a time-limit before you can resell bought items again which would make it harder for resellers.
And if you don't want rich noobs in Angel, apart from the drop rate there are also things like bind on aquire or bind on equip that work wonders in better balanced games where you have to actually play for a while to get uber items (and where people stay motivated to continue playing because they will eventually get such items unlike in EU).

Cryengine won't save EU if there are no better loots and better drops and overall gameplay improvements, the f and m armor prices are just one example of how MA is managing to screw up the balancing like it would not even happen in the most primitive korean free to play hardcore-grinding mmo...

Back