5.1 sound !

ALEXANDER

Elite
RO ALEX ALEXANDER
I just bought a 5.1 sound system but when I play EU I can only hear sound coming from my central speaker... also I can hear shooting ang healing only in 3rd person mode...

the system works good on songs , movies and other games , so it's from EU

As I can't think of a setting that allows configuring the audio in EU (apart from the streams and general audio) I doubt that EU supports anything but stereo.

:wise:
Just because you have the 5.1-stuff doesn't mean you get 5.1 from everything you have running on your computer. Notepad doesn't have 5.1 audio, too.

It's the same with joysticks, 3D-glasses, ...

man all I expect from EU is STEREO !!! I never said I want 5.1 but when I am in 1'st person mod I don't hear nothing at all boxes !!!

I'm pretty sure EU does support 5.1 as I use it myself. Can't help you with the problem tho :(

EU has 3d positional sound, you can notice it even when using a 2.0 setup.

Now on your problem, what sound card and speaker setup are you using ALEXANDER?

well I have a friend that has EU , the same sound sistem and same mainbord with integrated sound board.... but at him it works... the same major difference is that I use vista and he uses Xp....

well I have a friend that has EU , the same sound sistem and same mainbord with integrated sound board.... but at him it works... the same major difference is that I use vista and he uses Xp....
As Fred said. Unless there's a good reason for using Vista it might be worth installing XP or possibly a dual boot system.

You aren't the only one to have problems with EU and Vista

Back