54k Jashonich Wakey Wakey

Mick - San Fran's Defense sucks balls and Arizona's Offense rules.

I'll tell you one thing, I regret starting Marques Colston against the Colts...only 47 yards. :rolleyes:

Still not sure if I should chance Leinart since Arizona might run the ball more against them.

Oh and, uh, gratz again!:D

Big gratz on your ATH.
I'm personally jealousy, yes !!;)

But what really is anoying me, is the fact that MA is always stating that everyone can get a "lucky strike" but i constantly see that MA re-pays uber depositors ( fat ped card being nurished by sweating/trading?? + MOD fap + who knows what ).... this kind of marketing makes me sad:cussing:

I'll add my bucket full of envy ;)

Gratz :yay:

Francis - I am the furthest thing from uber depositor. I don't deposit and never have. No CC's on file. When I get a 1k hof I'm happy, 54k I lose my damn mind (after my coffee ofc).

Big gratz on your ATH.
I'm personally jealousy, yes !!;)

But what really is anoying me, is the fact that MA is always stating that everyone can get a "lucky strike" but i constantly see that MA re-pays uber depositors ( fat ped card being nurished by sweating/trading?? + MOD fap + who knows what ).... this kind of marketing makes me sad:cussing:

If it makes you feel any better...I have been playing for about 4 years and the other day I was out hunting hogglos with 2 other teammates in shadow/angel with big guns, plowing through them. A lesser skilled player wearing ghost armor got an ATH right in the same place just as we were looting one (gratz to him ;)). I have deposited MANY THOUSANDS of USD and I can't seem to break the 2k ped loot barrier solo. Not complaining, because my day will come eventually (fingers crossed). Just making a point that it is very random...You see just as many "OMG ubers always get the ATHs" as you do "OMG why do noobs always get huge loots". However, I do think ubers deserve them more for putting more time and money in...But that's just me. :p

Gratz really nice one :wtg::wtg::wtg:

Nice one...kinda kicks ass when u think ´bout it! :eek: Gratz! :thumbup:

hehe gratz man gratz :yay::yay: :wtg::wtg:

Well there goes the theory that the big loots come out when you get low on PEDs... Gratz...

Gratz Jenna, u really need that peds ;)

gratz :) hope pvp4 is fun right about now :p gl man

Grats on the nice ATH :wtg:.

Back