A dignified gentleman

MsPudding

Elite
Rachel MsPudding Hawkins
I thought I would just publicly thank Oki Teddy Doki for being a gentleman to me in game, and for reimbursing my ammo spent on a mob that he accidentally killed of mine. I was out hunting Mulmuns today, and of course, the noob that I am, I died while killing one. Teddy and a friend of his were also out hunting in the same area and had moved into the area near me while I was killing the Mulmun. When I died the mob switched aggro and began attacking Teddy and his friend, they didn't think to check the hp of the mob and when I returned to the /pos the mob was at 40% life.

He quickly apologized, said it was an accident and immediately offered to cover my ammo for the shots I had spent getting it down to 75%.

Thought I would just post this on here, and +rep him when I see him on here. There's often too much negativity on here and not enough of these stories. I feel as though many people get the wrong idea about this game and the community only venting about the negative interactions they encounter in it, leading to toxicity and player inactivity. That doesn't mean I am just a happy-go-lucky individual and that nothing bad ever happens to me in game, of course not. For all of the juvenile and asenine players I have made contact with in here, I can show you another 10 people that are respectful, and a boon to the community and this game.

Anyways, I know Teddy is no saint, and that what he did was small in the grand scheme of things, but it doesn't go without being noticed by me. Hopefully some of that good karma will benefit him in game and of course, if not anything else, it certainly influences me to do the same thing to someone else if I ever run into the same situation.

There are some good people in this game, and players that make me feel proud to be part of the community with. Just thought I'd share one minor example of my experience from logging in today.

-MsP :girl:

Awww that was a nice thing to say and post MsPudding, and I am just lost for words.

But nice to see that we can solve mistakes as adults and just enjoy the game, and your reaction to the episode was very professional and it does take more than just one to solve a problem.

Good luck and hope to see you in game:D

:D oops duplicate gratz..

Last edited:
attachment.php

Good guys don't keep count :cool:

Thanks all for all the +rep and all the nice replies to this nice and positive post from MsPudding that brings out the positive parts of this game :D

Ms Pudding..I have more respect for you and Teddy. + REP both of you ..much respect.

Thanks Rose and as I know you from before and what kind of person you are I have to say that the respect goes both ways, you always treat people in a nice way and always give of yourself to others and lift them up :D

So +rep to you just for being a good and nice person :D

really nice to read about the good things sometimes!
keep up the good spirit! :yup:

it happens more than you think .. ppl fapping someone when seeing he/she is in trouble, asking if they should help when someone gets surrounded by mobs.. have seen and done a lot of stuff like this myself.

Back