A New Form of 'sweating' that earns MA money!~

I hope you like my suggestions so far. I'm trying to brain storm but I can't think of them all on my own. Anyways when you get back I hope you see some ppl are trying to be constructive.

Yes it warms my heart. :)

The main idea here is to create money from NOTHING (time+computer power). There are ways to do this, such as Bitmining and advertisements being all I can think of, which is why I made this thread. Hell it is how I make my entire living.
Everyday, all day, I make cash from a variety of ways from basically thin air, as in I put no starting money in, I put no physical goods in, I just earn money.
I am not suggesting this for myself, I have plenty of ped, this is to make the game better.

Add the Option to allow Mindark to share your private details with Advertising companys who send you are a winner letters and incredible cheap offers for magnetic pillows with your daily mail. By agreeing so you get 10 ped / week and mindark gets the rest :wise:

Allow Participants allready to make own Skins and textures for Tools, Weapons, Vehicles and Cloths and give them the ability to sell it. Not the Tool, Weapon ... ect itself but the SKIN they made. :smoke:

Back