A nice guy!!!

Nor Alien

Elite
Society
The Gathering
Nor Alien Euqcab
I just wanted to thank Toast!!! I had some computer issues tonight and I ran into him at Twin Peaks.... I have been on the forums a lot and have read quite a bit of the threads.... When I recognized Toast at Twin I knew from his reputation here that he would be the one that I could trust to ask!!!!

I asked him in public chat if he could help. With no hesitation what so ever, he put down ever thing he was doing atm, and gave me his 100% attention!! When we got into the conversation a bit he then asked for a private chat... He doesn't know me from a hole in the ground and never met me before.... so when he did that I was very impressed. I know he is smart enough to distinguish between someone in need of real help and a scammer, but it still was an act of pure trust, and that in my books is the most Honorable thing a person can do!!!!

In the end, with a few crashes in between us, I felt 100% better!! I promised a plus rep and I will provide.. But I wanted to share this with you and hopefully give him a few more, for his absolute trust and help!!

Thank you again Toast.... And I hope your next adventures will pay you off with lots of ATH's!!!!:yay:

Bump for "a nice guy" ;)

Cool, just as well he didnt see your Sig then hey?

WOW Toast thanks for your help to a ggreat Soc Mate. If the Prophecy can help you in any way, please let us know.

:yay:

+REP MATE

Okaido

I'm confused...if this was a computer issue you were having then why would he think you were a scammer?

And I assume the computer issue itself was on a different computer?

You say you felt you could trust him, yet I'm guessing this was something sensitive that you couldn't ask on a public forum otherwise you would have asked here or at least say what happened in your opening post...

Honestly, none of this makes sense to me, but hey, if something happened to something to do with a computer that you couldn't trust anyone else with and it made you happy then thats always good to see. :)

Yeah there is alot of nice helpful people in this game, but unfortanely there is the other kind too but that is a fact you wont ever get away from. Toast CHG toast (think thats right) is a very nice guy have gotten som very pleasant help from him too :yay:

+rep Toast, ty for your help :)

I'm confused...if this was a computer issue you were having then why would he think you were a scammer?

And I assume the computer issue itself was on a different computer?

You say you felt you could trust him, yet I'm guessing this was something sensitive that you couldn't ask on a public forum otherwise you would have asked here or at least say what happened in your opening post...

Honestly, none of this makes sense to me, but hey, if something happened to something to do with a computer that you couldn't trust anyone else with and it made you happy then thats always good to see. :)

Ty for your post here!!! Yeah it was security related so I didn't post all the details!!!

Quoted by DJ "Cool, just as well he didnt see your Sig then hey?"

LOL yeah I could see how this could be taken the wrong way!! It was from an old friend of mine who said that you can't please everyone. But if you can make one person happy per day, by just being who you are, then it was truely a good day!! But there will always be those who you will not be able to please, no matter what you do today or tomorrow!!!! ;)

Last edited:
Back