A question to community!

Limnea

Prowler
Society
Rabbids
Limnea Doc Ovata
Ok guys...

I got a question here to discuss...I was linked to a very good answer already ( will provide the link later ) but it seems there is not real one, maybe you guys can help me, with options and hints ;)

Here is the question:

If a siamese twin commits a crime...can he be punished with jail / social work or at all? :scratch2:

In my country its not allowed to put someone innocent to jail, even if you have to let a murderer get away without punishment.

( i. e. if 2 ppl. claim to have killed someone and its not possible to find out who of them did it, both will be released. )

Ok, your oppinions :)

:smoke:

yes of course

the other one didnt stop him -> so he is guilty as wel...

What's the "structure" of the siamese?

You know, person is in the torso! :wise:

Example:

- I found dead police officer without head! (sounds right)
- I found dead police officer without arms and legs! (okay too)
- I found dead police officer without torso... (doesn't sound right. you'd say found arms, legs and head of a police officer)

:dunno:

If it was me I would've counted them as the same person, if not one of them were under controll of both the arms and legs and the second one was just hanging in there. :D

can one of the two twins be unconscious? That would make it even better. One of the twins hits the other one on the head so he is out cold, then commits a crime while the other one is out. This way one had no control over the action of the other and wasn't able to stop him. Interesting problem...

if they share the same thought, then both should go to jail.
if anything else, then put one in jail and let the other one free.
if the above is not possible, then have an operation where the innocent have a higher chance of staying alive.

(´・ω・`)

Well, there is many possibilities thatt one twin is innocent...what if the one twin tried to stop him from killing someone?
The question is...even if the "evul" twin said he is going to kill someone...what can you do without punishing the innocent one?

You can't force the "good" twin to have a very lifethreatening operation against his will!

yes of course

the other one didnt stop him -> so he is guilty as wel...

That doesnt have to matter, U only have to do what is reasonable.

Back