A Random Loot System Theory. (The Soceity Pool)

Circumstance can do so it looks like a system, but often, it's just circumstances.
But when some stuff happens again and again and again, who knows?
Just look at globals. How often doesn't socmembers get globals quite
close to each other (no matter what they do)?
So soclist(s) might have a triggerfeature for something, who knows? ;)

Maybe could activate chatlog and just collect info for a LOT of hours, and then begin to sort that info out based on soclists and see what happens? ;)

I mostly dont like to deal to much in globals as much as with common loots, Common loots being that % return you get as opposed to the costs put in.

I mostly say this as a global/Hof/ATH will gather up from differnt factors that could include a soc pool, but also would gather from the losses of others not in your soc, along with the volume of crafting at the given time of looting.

The real thing i am seeing is the risk a player takes such as costs involved in doing the activity, the odds the returns will gather from multiple sources, as with low cost things will pull losses from more local ped cycling.

Kinda how certain hot zones kick back more loot. the reason is it is hot and more peds are cycled. and this is another varible. but a soc loot pool can also go into a soc vs soc loot pool. or soc vs. freelancer pool. Just in dependance on how much your ped cycle is at the time determines how many outputs you can draw from.

if ya catch what i am saying.

I mostly dont like to deal to much in globals as much as with common loots, Common loots being that % return you get as opposed to the costs put in.

I mostly say this as a global/Hof/ATH will gather up from differnt factors that could include a soc pool, but also would gather from the losses of others not in your soc, along with the volume of crafting at the given time of looting.

The real thing i am seeing is the risk a player takes such as costs involved in doing the activity, the odds the returns will gather from multiple sources, as with low cost things will pull losses from more local ped cycling.

Kinda how certain hot zones kick back more loot. the reason is it is hot and more peds are cycled. and this is another varible. but a soc loot pool can also go into a soc vs soc loot pool. or soc vs. freelancer pool. Just in dependance on how much your ped cycle is at the time determines how many outputs you can draw from.

if ya catch what i am saying.
I think the basics in our loot is based on the individuals actions and stats
(or team, since it is as an individual but based on combined stats from
several avatars ;)), while boosts (=minis, globals and up) can have
several layers and reasons.

I think the basics in our loot is based on the individuals actions and stats
(or team, since it is as an individual but based on combined stats from
several avatars ;)), while boosts (=minis, globals and up) can have
several layers and reasons.

I seriously think we are on a differnt page of the same book. :D

Becouse what you just said is a small part of the bigger picture i am attempting to get a grasp on.

By the way you are the reason i like this game. Very inteligent conversation on your end. thank you.

Back