A Random Loot System Theory. (The Soceity Pool)

Lorespade

Prowler
Society
Diabolical Dominion
Spade Lores Indigo
Just a random thought. but could loot be also determined by the income your society generates as a whole. when i say generates, it means the average of your society's deposts or ped cycling ratio.

And Freelancers are counted in a large pool based on all other freelancers.

and the society counts as one. and partakes in the freelancer pool.

I dont have all the supporting evidence that can support any such theory. but i do have some, but i dont feel like explaining how i came to these thought paterns.

What do you guys think is it plausable?

nah, would be too confusing with the sochoppers and what-not :rolleyes:

besides, non-depositing socs would get no loot at all then ;)

nah, would be too confusing with the sochoppers and what-not :rolleyes:

besides, non-depositing socs would get no loot at all then ;)

like i said though there are alot of vairbles involved.

and it has to do with the cycling of peds more than deposits. sorta like a differnt pool value to input and output to.

Like:
Self
Soc
Freelance
Profession
Global
Hof
ATH

one of many theories about the loot. Btw i would ath already in my soc then lol. Given the fact i got a few uber hunters in the soc.

So no i don't think so.

From a game design point of view it makes no sense at all. So very implausible.

Ah well becouse my lacking of information in supporting evidence. perhaps i should toss some in.

When i say a soc loot pool. the society isnt the only thing that a player would pull their loot from. but a player would pull from various differnt sources. From a input/output standpoint.

like many things input things, all based on who is online doing what at any given time. If more of your socmates are online and doing something to produce decay you could pull some of the losses they have in terms of the ammo they burn. and the losses they are getting based from the mob type, and howmany are hunting that type at a given time. if you are not doing anything then those losses can be absorbed by a freelancer. So the freelancer is then getting the losses from your soc.

This is just kinda an input/output. other imputs into the system is AH fees' and crafting losses and what not. but i mean there are so many varibles as there is so much differing input/outputs in the game.

Just no worrys guys it only random shit that pops in my head. might as well share it.

totally agree on that one. And i am a game designer :p

Yeah.. when thinking of things like this, you should just try, for a minute, to think of yourself in MA's shoes.

What benefit does this have to MA, FPC, EU, the players, or anyone? None at all, and it's more complicated to design.

Therefore, I guess there is 0% chance of this being true in anyway

This sounds too complicated. I mean it can't be the only variable in the loot generator and it sounds odd to me to have it as yet-another-variable built in there.

IIRC, I heard stories about soc-members hunting next to eachother (not in a team) where one gets like four globals and the others get none.

I'm thinking that the theory about loot distribution is much simpler than most of us think.

Implausible yes, but who are we talking about here. if we are talking about the same company, then implausible means possible! would definitely not be common sense to make the loot pool like this, but this is ** we are talking about, not much common sense rolling around there, atleast it seems that way!

This sounds too complicated. I mean it can't be the only variable in the loot generator and it sounds odd to me to have it as yet-another-variable built in there.

IIRC, I heard stories about soc-members hunting next to eachother (not in a team) where one gets like four globals and the others get none.

I'm thinking that the theory about loot distribution is much simpler than most of us think.

the system is in one way really darn simple, but in another sence at the same time quite complex. atleast from my understanding of it.

confirmed. happend with me and soc mate. hit three globals on three trox on a row.

Just dont be lead to beleive i am talking about this being the whole system.

I am just saying that this is another input/outout varible. to be added to a whole and more complete system. This idea is only a fraction of the other factors involved

lores....stop dreaming up stuff about loots lol :p

best thing you can do is spend time (and money) in grinding on at least 3 professions for maybe.. say.. 6 months each profession :) coz even if you actually seem to hit upon an allround winning theory.. there will always be ppl here that will spin it round to mean absolutely jack shit :) go experience professions a bit more :)

Just dont be lead to beleive i am talking about this being the whole system.

I am just saying that this is another input/outout varible. to be added to a whole and more complete system. This idea is only a fraction of the other factors involved

I'm still conviced that the 'loot system' is nothing more than MA employee(s) writing the amount and pressing the button :laugh:

You're going way too complicated.

Just a random thought. but could loot be also determined by the income your society generates as a whole. when i say generates, it means the average of your society's deposts or ped cycling ratio.

And Freelancers are counted in a large pool based on all other freelancers.

and the society counts as one. and partakes in the freelancer pool.

I dont have all the supporting evidence that can support any such theory. but i do have some, but i dont feel like explaining how i came to these thought paterns.

Really?, definitely not!. Because it has not support. Many of us were playing like freelancer and inside in 2 or 3 societies more. If it were like you are thinking, your idea at least would be an urban legend. But never nobody believed in something like you are postulating. ;)

lores....stop dreaming up stuff about loots lol :p

best thing you can do is spend time (and money) in grinding on at least 3 professions for maybe.. say.. 6 months each profession :) coz even if you actually seem to hit upon an allround winning theory.. there will always be ppl here that will spin it round to mean absolutely jack shit :) go experience professions a bit more :)

Hey now. I do spend time grinding and spend money doing so too. and i am online about 10 hours a day on average. I am cycling peds as i post in the forums. I am experiencing the game :D

totally agree on that one. And i am a game designer :p

You? :laugh:

You didn't even finish your study... :rolleyes:

wtf soc loot pool? do you really have to post every strange little thought that crosses your mind?

You've done a lot of quantity lately *cough*spammer*cough*...
How about some quality posts for a change?

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

/Edit:

Just no worrys guys it only random shit that pops in my head.

:banghead::banghead::banghead:

You? :laugh:

You didn't even finish your study... :rolleyes:

wtf soc loot pool? do you really have to post every strange little thought that crosses your mind?

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

/Edit:

:banghead::banghead::banghead:

If I didnt post what popped into my head you wouldnt have anyone to make fun of. and you wouldnt have alot of fun posting on the forums now would you?

Sometimes i post quality, but it all stems from random ideas. some better than others. unforunatly andaperently this mighta been one of the bad ideas..

If I didnt post what popped into my head you wouldnt have anyone to make fun of. and you wouldnt have alot of fun posting on the forums now would you?

You think it's fun when i open a thread and it instantly causes this strange headache that won't go away until i close my browser?

Sometimes i post quality...

Cool :)

Where?

wizzszz you seem to know all about MA's system

It is easy to recognize pseudo patterns in EU where there are really none. That doesn't mean we should stop looking out for patterns. :)

I quite enjoyed some of those "strange little thoughts" Lorespade shared in his posts here on EF.

Reminds me at the time i was more on my toes myself and looked to figure out stuff. Doesn't matter if 99.99% of my theories was utter nonsense or not. Was fun, and was fun to share it with friends. :)

Sadly lost a bit of that curiosity over time, good to see people posting stuff like that here.

I quite enjoyed some of those "strange little thoughts" Lorespade shared in his posts here on EF.

Reminds me at the time i was more on my toes myself and looked to figure out stuff. Doesn't matter if 99.99% of my theories was utter nonsense or not. Was fun, and was fun to share it with friends. :)

Sadly lost a bit of that curiosity over time, good to see people posting stuff like that here.

Yes, you are right - we don't need no stinking quality posts... :silly2:

Kidding, a bit...

but what you describe is someone who has an idea and is trying do some research to prove or disprove his/her theory, someone who is trying to discuss his point of view with others to see if there's something to it.

Lorespades threads are "post it and move on", there will be no follow-ups or something... he himself doesn't even think there is something to it, so why post something like this? Why ffs???

:confused: :scratch2:

This is what I was thinking. There's really no reason to base it on societies.

Yes, you are right - we don't need no stinking quality posts... :silly2:

Kidding, a bit...

but what you describe is someone who has an idea and is trying do some research to prove or disprove his/her theory, someone who is trying to discuss his point of view with others to see if there's something to it.

Lorespades threads are "post it and move on", there will be no follow-ups or something... he himself doesn't even think there is something to it, so why post something like this? Why ffs???

:confused: :scratch2:

I useally dont follow up becouse of people like you posting with such negitive attitudes. when i get positive feedback, i useally post responces. but when the negitivity reaches a certain level i just stop posting.

So if the majority of players want to see how i have come to such conclusions keep talking about it, and i will devulge more information supporting how i come up with the ideas. Keep posting negitively and i will give up attempting to explain to a crowd that contenues to boo me off the stage.

Back