A Road from Hell

Legolas

Guardian
Society
freelancer
Legolas dif garth
Many of u guys maybee read my other thread, so maybee this wouldent be a great thing to post but after lots of thinking and support of friends i will show u guys what i achieved under 2 weeks play time.

I want to make clear one thing all coast and gear was paid by my mentor.
Old soc m8 and one of the best guys a ever knew in Entropia Universe.

I want to start to explain how it came that i in agilty 82 could have a mentor again.
I was cleared out of my account of all my stuff, skills and peds. they even chipped out skills that i had 100 points in.
So when i started to play again i could have a mentor.
One of the reason i started to play is that i wanna be online and updated with my case about how i got irl scammed.
And to achieve that i had to do something cuz the pain to lose it all takes alot of mindblasting negative effect on you.So i had to fucos on a quest.
I got my self a mentor and some free stuff and started to play...a road from hell...

My mentor got me this iteams to start with.
Goblin armor
Fap 35
Opalo
50 peds of ammo

Some other guys barrowed me.
2xA101 amps
1x axe 2,0
Em-kit 2350

All ofc full tt.

I started to max out my opalo on swamp camp and south of twin .
And use my axe on bigger mobs in hope on to catch big loots for keeping me alive.
After a while (see 55%) my mentor upgraded me:
MK2
1x A104
Shogun armor
100 peds

Then i started to hunt only armax and atrox..I had the luck to hit aleast a globol a day to keep buying ammo and repair my gear.
Sometimes i run almost out of peds then lotius smiled on me and gave me something useful.
Mainly i hunted south of twin and my favo place ..Baby trox land.T3 place..
This places gave me good skills and really good return..i dont think i made a negative run there.
But keep in mind that i played this game alot before and i know a few tricks..
However i made it under 2 weeks ...somedays i couldent play cuz irl matthers somedays i was afraid that i will run out of luck and be pedless.
But the days i did play i did 8-9 hours hardcore hunts.Finally i achieved my quest to make 2000 in refile.
Somedays we made jokes that i gonna give my mentor a DOA RJME in gradutions present.But no be MA wasent so nice this time.A&P series ME was their girft to him.But i managed to give him his gear back and all of the 150 peds them he sponsered to me.But all stuff was not full tt when i gave it back to him, but hey he got a gift.
I will garante that i will someday pay it back with intrest m8.
Big +rep for u....

U can see all the skills i got on this quest.

I wanna thank couple of ppl for beeing really good support and friends
One of them were my Mentor Luca GuNOiL Brassi
One other is Dex Dexilur.

But i want to dedicate this achievement to a guy called
Kamel Hmm Vafan
Cuz of your kindness and understanding and matureity i could do this.
I mean it, not many ppl would understand u and would work with u if u done something like this to them.However it was on purpose or not.You do and thats bigger then a ATH. THANK YOU!!
++big rep for u..

reseverd

Here is half way....

Last edited:
reseved

Here is finsih line..
and no DOA RJ ME m8 sorry..i did my best....

Last edited:
Hey m8 Gratz and im still LMAO that i could add u as a disciple, well anyway u have had a crazy 6 months and i hope things all get sorted soon m8....

omg u pwn in agil
i wouldnt mind haivng no skills and 82agil
instead of 39agil and no skills

also
can i aks u somehting?
when u use to play and had all ur skills etc
what gear did u have? just curious

wow very nice story :) Huge congrats :)

nice story, gratz! :thumbup:

Thanks

Thanks i hoped you guys liked it, how ever i wanna explian exactly wich babytrox land i mean...first LA north of Rei defense..T3 own it ...sometimes it has a massive spawn....

Gunoil u the best..... u unlocked the hidden skill like i did?

Ohh btw

I forgot to say i had 94 Hp to start with...
ended with 101 hp...
I got really suprised my evade went up so much...okey i took alot of hits ..
But i think HG should bee more easy to skill up...coz all of L its out there.
And we have thoose madox4 intead of mk2...but just a thougt..
And i know i bee lucky in this quest so dont think it will help all of u how i did it...iam not so much for eco hunting..more skilgain when hardcore i think....

Oh,I'm on that agi screen,I'm famous :rofl:

Btw,I know your nickname from globals.You crafted something a lot long time ago if I'm correct.(?)

grats on achievement ofc ;)

Hi

I used to craft while back but i was more in hunt and mining..

Btw i heard new avatars start with 50 hp? is that true, cuz i started with 94...can anybody confirm?

gratz on ur 2nd graduation m8 ;)

think my m8 that started playing the day after VU9.0 had 80 something in HP, i could be totaly wrong tho. got a bad memory ;P.

New avs start with 88 hp, and 1 point in every attribute, even Stamina.

cool...

cool that ppl start with 88 hp why did i start with 94 then..i didint have a singel skills left beside sweeting lol and that i only got 230 in so..
Maybee cuz this avatar was made in 2003-2004?

cool that ppl start with 88 hp why did i start with 94 then..i didint have a singel skills left beside sweeting lol and that i only got 230 in so..
Maybee cuz this avatar was made in 2003-2004?
No.Every 40 points of agi gives you 1 hp, similar with other attributes I guess ;)

only new avatars start with the new points, even if your skills are resetted you would have 9 stamina and 90 hp I bet.

but where all your skills to 1 point? man the chipper did a real number on you.

Back