A second time to Calypso Gateway

TonySamTaler

Dominant
Society
German Dragons
Tony Sam Taler
Hi mates,

what do you think about a second chance to visit Calypso Gateway like last year?
The first time older player chould travel to it but it was really too buggy for the most.:mad:
One week was too short if you ask me because some people was on holidays, buisness travels etc. and had no time to see the island.

The guys which chouldn´t made the Gateway missions (because bug or no time) should get a second chance to try them out. If it´s not possible that older player can travel again perhaps they can get this missions in PA or so.:cool:
The most bugs should be fixed now and I want to see Gateway again whitout beta testing like many others too.:wtg:

Regards,:)
Tony

Don't hold your breath hoping! There has been an adjustment to the TT value of the rookie-guns, but otherwise, nothing has changed.

I thought I heard somewhere that they were trying to do something that would allow people whom are good mentors special privledges which might be allowing them to visit the gateway :confused: It may have jsut been other players talking but it would be cool to visit it again it was a really nice place to visit they did a great job on it.

Yes, there are some people, who are able to visit the gateway, some of these are mentors, some of these never mentored, which is why I prefer to call them guides, since in my opinion, it is a different job than a mentor. However, guides is a Mindark term, so instead they are called 'advisers'.
They don't use their own avatars, but they use SDS-owned-avatars, because travel to the gateway is impossible at this time. This solution was chosen because there still is no mentor system. There has been discussion to make this kind of travel part of the mentor system, but if it will ever happen or not, no idea.
If you see advisers, you can recognize them from their blue beret and/or jacket, which say SGA Guide Beret/Jacket if you scan them. And of course there's a lot of posting from them here too, I think they even invaded real life cause every time I look in a mirror I see one. So be cautious...
By the way, you can find videos if you google for 'calypso gateway video' so maybe that helps a little. Yeah, it's not the same.

you don't miss out on those missions i guess
as Jot said, just the tt of the guns got improved as amazingly many managed to break their gun cause they don't go after the quest mobs 100%
although the gun tt increased, that problem still exists (maybe too trigger happy ppl :p)

but ya, could be interesting to allow ppl up again for a bit, but prolly not worth it for the people
it isnt that interested there :D

Back