A shout out to...

Futurama

Elite
Society
Freelance
mike Futurama anderson
GTFO Jerzy, GTFO czarne smoki. Thank you for ruining my desire to play EU today.

edit: non-lootable zone ofc

Last edited:
Then why mine in pvp? :scratch2:

He killed you two times, so? :scratch2:

Simple as that.

If you can't handle being pked, stay out of pvp.

All of amethera is pvp, its not a lootable pvp zone.

That's why I bring a PK gun when mining, and recommend you do the same.

Having some backup shooters on FL is also a good idea, I guess when you are being nagged like this its annoying.

When players like these get the favor returned a few times it's usually over pretty quickly.

GL extracting your claims!

/Slupor

You have claimed a resource!
This resource has depleted.
You have been revived.

Why the useless complaints?
You were in a PvP zone, your claims were extracted, you lost nothing. You got shot by a guy who doesn't want competition in probably "good mining area". Happens all the time.

I don't get it. Why the anger? :scratch2:
There's definately some nib around and i hope it's me..

If you don't like it wait for Planet Micheal. You can save kities all day and do the dance moves :laugh:

ya, and MA will introduce tilt motion control for that gameplay part up on the balcony when holding your baby up very high in the air for not make it pk on the assfault...

You got shot by a guy who doesn't want competition in probably "good mining area".

Uh, last time I checked, this avatar was PK-ing on Treasure Island. Yeah, eliminate the competition so he can have this SUPER-DUPER-SECRET mining spot all to himself :laugh:

All of amethera is pvp, its not a lootable pvp zone.

He's talking about lootable pvp, I am too. If you don't want to lose your resources, stay out of lootable pvp.

:rolleyes:

PvP on Amethera is just another ped drain that we seem to have been shafted with.:mad:
EU has sucked me dry,both my ped card and my enthusiasm to log in.
Time for a break me thinks
pvp sucks when your naked:eyecrazy:

Back