a skilling run ended up in pvp

snighty

Guardian
Society
Irken Invaders
drifty snighty dog
hello all,

2 days ago i went to allos north east from omegaton on the way i met some thorifoids and started killing one but then i was dead i thought like wtf they so strong then i saw vipere killed me so 2 days later i went skilling on thorifoid with lougin cutter 2 and the same guy was there so i killed him with the only weapon i had on me the lougin cutter 2 after that he came back and i brought better weapon (cb26/beast) and he killed me and he came back 2 more times and killed him and then i saw someone else coming named goutty from hunters unlimited and killed me now i think this is just lame i think its because of the low spawn from the thorifoids that he dont want more people there but at the end i was going back to town it was just not fun i wanted to skill and not waste money on pvp and goutty killed me again

lemme hear what you guys think about this

i gave up and went skilling an other mob

gl all and btw i dont know if this is the right place for the post but i quess it will be moved if not

hello all,

2 days ago i went to allos north east from omegaton on the way i met some thorifoids and started killing one but then i was dead i thought like wtf they so strong then i saw vipere killed me so 2 days later i went skilling on thorifoid with lougin cutter 2 and the same guy was there so i killed him with the only weapon i had on me the lougin cutter 2 after that he came back and i brought better weapon (cb26/beast) and he killed me and he came back 2 more times and killed him and then i saw someone else coming named goutty from hunters unlimited and killed me now i think this is just lame i think its because of the low spawn from the thorifoids that he dont want more people there but at the end i was going back to town it was just not fun i wanted to skill and not waste money on pvp and goutty killed me again

lemme hear what you guys think about this

i gave up and went skilling an other mob

gl all and btw i dont know if this is the right place for the post but i quess it will be moved if not

your in pvp its there for killing other players nothing lame about it ..i do not like to be killed so i stay out of pvp area and when i do go in if i get killed it was the chance i took

and why was it lame you killed him several times also it seems you only say its lame becuase he got the upper hand on you

your in pvp its there for killing other players nothing lame about it ..i do not like to be killed so i stay out of pvp area and when i do go in if i get killed it was the chance i took

and why was it lame you killed him several times also it seems you only say its lame becuase he got the upper hand on you

well i never kill people on amathera where its just areas to hunt when im in pvp 1,2,3 or 4 ok then i kill everything but now 2 people killing me only because its low spawn thorifoids

well i never kill people on amathera where its just areas to hunt when im in pvp 1,2,3 or 4 ok then i kill everything but now 2 people killing me only because its low spawn thorifoids

Your game, your choice not to PK , and its the same for the people who PK'ed you... it is their choice whether they PK you or not. Whether it is due to low spawns or not is irrelevant.

Don't want to PK outside pvp 1,2,3,4 then don't go into a PK area... simples!

Nothing lame about it <shrug>

How i feel about this? I feel it's great. I love open pvp and it certianly brings life to this game, i don't care about what pvp haters say. I haven't got the PEDs to pvp myself and i usually end up getting killed when i enter the rig or PVP4... and i absolutely love it, the cruelty :laugh:. I even noted a couple of pvpers that i hope to bring my revenge upon somday :evilking:

ask Nebu to come and help.. you guys are in same soc right?:scratch2:

well since our team a while back had someone from your soc start pking us when we had big bots on us IE big bulk. Then sorry to hear it but if thats the way your soc operates then it bound to happen back.

not saying your in anyway like this but all i can say is

:laugh::laugh:

Back