Ace's Mining Amp Shop

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Noone has yet claimed the 120ped amp yet, yes i am surprised but hey happy mining all the same :)

Rgds

Ace

And yet still no one has claimed the cheap amp i have hidden in them

Go get it guys

Rgds

Ace

Congrats to Xender Xen Xal, for finding the Damn cheap amp i had hidden :)

Rgds

Ace

A little restock of OA103's for everyone.

And a big thank you to everyone who has shopped there

Rgds

Ace

Congrats to Xender Xen Xal, for finding the Damn cheap amp i had hidden :)

Rgds

Ace

Was surprised it was still there hours later and not scooped by a reseller. :)

Was surprised it was still there hours later and not scooped by a reseller. :)

I had a feeling you had no idea it was there ;)

Lots of OA103's for peeps

Happy shopping

Rgds

Ace

After spending way too much on amps on auction i see this...I will become a regular customer...i love the malls and now i know exactly where you are i can run in and grab what i need and head out to my favorite mining spots.

I stopped by your shop last night...you had a very good supply of 103's very nice...i got one...should have gotten 2 at least...had one of the best mining runs in weeks...I'll be back tonight to pick up more then one...

thanks for working so hard and keeping it stocked up!

~Kate~

I stopped by your shop last night...you had a very good supply of 103's very nice...i got one...should have gotten 2 at least...had one of the best mining runs in weeks...I'll be back tonight to pick up more then one...

thanks for working so hard and keeping it stocked up!

~Kate~

Kaitlyn,

Thank you for your kind words, very much appreciated.

For everyone, including yourself of course, i have once again put a silly cheap OA103 in among the others.

WHO WILL FIND IT THIS WEEK?

All the best to everyone and thank you for buying from my shop.

Rgds,

Ace

It is with great pleasure that i congratulate once again XENDER for finding the cheap amp in my shop. :yay:

A damn quick contender........maybe someone else will win next week

Kind regards

Ace

It is with great pleasure that i congratulate once again XENDER for finding the cheap amp in my shop. :yay:

A damn quick contender........maybe someone else will win next week

Kind regards

Ace

Just found ruga with one of Ace's amps. :yay:

Bump for a good store. Its got a sign that says you can buy as many amps as you please, awsome.

I stopped by again Saturday night and got myself two of this 103 amps...went out and OMG I found GOLD STONE!!!!

I was floored...i'm only a level 9 in all the mining professions...but i found gold...10 stones...i think it was like a vii or something...i was too excited and like a dummy didn't take a screenie.

I will be back I never imagined such good finds with an amp.

Thanks for the great work at keeping them in stock and lower then auction prices.

~Kate~

I stopped by again Saturday night and got myself two of this 103 amps...went out and OMG I found GOLD STONE!!!!

I was floored...i'm only a level 9 in all the mining professions...but i found gold...10 stones...i think it was like a vii or something...i was too excited and like a dummy didn't take a screenie.

I will be back I never imagined such good finds with an amp.

Thanks for the great work at keeping them in stock and lower then auction prices.

~Kate~

Kate, you are more than welcome, and thank you for shopping at mine. Very appreciated.

Good luck in mining and may lootius be with you ;)

A restock of amps for people

Take care

Rgds

Ace

Good afternoon everyone, a restock of 103's for ya

I hope you enjoy my shop

Kind Regards

Ace

Great News!!!

I stopped by your shop last night and bought two of the 103's. I was out mining and OMG i got a Hoff!!! 488ped Lyst. (#23 on the hoff board last night) It took me over an hour to drill it...but it was so awesome. After the Hoff i dropped another bomb and got a 92ped global on calderite (not sure of the spelling). Then this morning before I went to work I got another global 98ped Belkar. I can't imagine not using an amp anymore.

Thank you for making it possible to find the amps at such a good price and so easy to find right there in the mall.

~Kate~

Hey Kate,

I am very chuffed for you, Gratz of the HOF :yay:

I dearly hope that your luck continues, happy mining :)

A restock for fellow amp buyers

And a thank you to everyone that has bought from me recently

Kind Regards

Ace

Damn cheap amp time :)

Good evening again everyone,

Once again i have put a damn cheap amp amongst the others

Can anyone find it apart from Xen ;)

Happy mining

Regards

Ace

Good evening again everyone,

Once again i have put a damn cheap amp amongst the others

Can anyone find it apart from Xen ;)

Happy mining

Regards

Ace

I just saw this so it's probably already gone. I'm going hunting anyway so go grab it someone. :)

I just saw this so it's probably already gone. I'm going hunting anyway so go grab it someone. :)

You missed out this time, but only cause i belive that you are being nice letting someone else have it.

But big GRATZ to Cerb Hulk Beris for picking up the silly cheap amp :yay:

Regards

Ace

Awww...i was by there twice last night...oh well...maybe i should check all of them next time...just in case...:)

thanks for having such a good stock of them.

Awww...i was by there twice last night...oh well...maybe i should check all of them next time...just in case...:)

thanks for having such a good stock of them.

You are more than welcome :)

And remember when i put up the silly cheap amp, nearly everytime it has been there for over 24 hours, before someone finds it

Happy mining and may lootius be with you

Kind Regards

Ace

Amp restock for ya :)

Kind Regards

Ace

Some more 103's up

And an added extra of some 103's that are just below max condition, but at great market price for ya

Rgds

Ace

Some more 103's up

And an added extra of some 103's that are just below max condition, but at great market price for ya

Rgds

Ace

Wot! no residue ;)

Some more 103's up

Rgds

Ace

I picked up some of those yesterday :)

Great shop !

I picked up some of those yesterday :)

Great shop !

TY ;)

One addition today, i was lucky enough to loot a OA106 bp today, so there are a couple of those in the shop. DAMN CHEAP

Kind Regards

Ace

Some more 103's for peeps

Happy shopping

Rgds

Ace

I forgot to add

ALL AMPS HAVE BEEN REDUCED IN PRICE, NOW JUST 109.27% :yay:

Happy shopping

Kind Regards

Ace

Sorry last post was a nit of false advertising cause i was tired: