Ace's Mining Amp Shop

Status
Please reply by conversation.
When the VU is finished there are some more 103's for you guys :)

Happy shopping and a big thank you to all customers recently

Kindest Regards

Ace

A sad day today, i am not closing the shop, but i am putting a big hold on making anymore 103's. It has become ridiculous making them, and my ped card cannot stand more constant loses.

So for the meanwhile, there are still a few amps left there, please help yourself. And when/if i make them again on a regular basis i will be sure to tell you all

Just wanted to say a HUGE thankyou to all my regular and none regular customers. And i can only apologize for letting you guys down.

Happy mining everyone and i wish you all the best of luck

Kindest Regards

Ace

A sad day today, i am not closing the shop, but i am putting a big hold on making anymore 103's. It has become ridiculous making them, and my ped card cannot stand more constant loses.

So for the meanwhile, there are still a few amps left there, please help yourself. And when/if i make them again on a regular basis i will be sure to tell you all

Just wanted to say a HUGE thankyou to all my regular and none regular customers. And i can only apologize for letting you guys down.

Happy mining everyone and i wish you all the best of luck

Kindest Regards

Ace

Hiya Ace

Im very sad about this, the 6th amp I ever bought from you was this one:
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/uberloots/114891-first-uber-over-1k-mining.html

Im so sorry to read this mate, its true that lately the craft did not give more than dislikes.

Good luck recovering your PEDS.

Selling a small amount of gazz and pearl sand

Rgds

Ace

:eek:thats why the store is empty, sorry to hear that. No surprise really with narc at that markup.

So what are you going to sell instead?

There is a LOT of ores & enmatters to be sold in the shop

Enjoy

Kind Regards

Ace

I have put up my 103 OA UL bp for sale in my shop

Have a look

Kind Regards

Ace

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back