Adapted Vivo Neo (L)

ALEXANDER

Elite
RO ALEX ALEXANDER
vivo872.jpg

vivo__2_971.jpg

what do u have to say about it ? eco is around 11heal/pec
wanna sell it (https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...selling-vivo-neo-adapted-l-2.html#post1198389)

i think its awesome.. but its going to sit on a shelf or in storage for a few years.

I will tt it dudes... I need the money... sorry ....

Will check again in 5 min if noone wants it at 102% i will tt it

the ppl who can use it already have a mod fap? ...

maybe... I will be in the next 5 min at Twin Peaks at boxes after 5 min i will tt it ... sorry

hmm, i think theres a bit of a problem with these uber requirement faps if people are just going to tt them. I was tempted to offer the 101% but then its just going to sit in my storage forever, i doubt i'll ever get much more than half way to the level needed to use this fap.

ok, slight hijack and free bump, but...

Is there even anyone ingame that can use one of these things?

Right now, my paramedic level is about half as high as my hunting levels. I can't see how I would ever come close to lvl 50 paramedic, much less lvl 87.

I can't see how I would ever come close to lvl 50 paramedic, much less lvl 87.

chipchipchipchipchipchipchipchipchipchipchip

:silly2:

chipchip [ad nauseum]

:silly2:

i happend to have a look at this. it is not a viable option.

for me, at lvl21 medic, it would cost over 600k to make lvl87. and even then it wont be maxed.

to chip to lvl50, when +100 heal options such as the UR200 are maxed will set you back 85-100k. going to lvl60 to use the Oxy1500 is 170k. We are into Imp Fap territory now.

So who is ever going to get there, since once they hit the lvl35-45 range (maxed UR175 with 90 heal) it must surely be better to just skim off the skills?

Limited, SIB faps are great in the lower-mid range but it seems to me the level requirements for the top end faps are completly out of balance.

i happend to have a look at this. it is not a viable option.

- You say this option isn´t viable? What other option do you have? Natural skilling? :laugh:
- What do you think why I added the smily?

ok, slight hijack and free bump, but...

Is there even anyone ingame that can use one of these things?

Right now, my paramedic level is about half as high as my hunting levels. I can't see how I would ever come close to lvl 50 paramedic, much less lvl 87.

87 is fucking impossibe to reach, im 46 paramedic and it takes about 6 months to skill to next level using a silly amount of faps :(

also chipping from 46 -> is mad $

What other option do you have? Natural skilling? :laugh:

For 600 k to chip ... adj / imp / mod Fap ftw :yay:
(I'm pretty nub .. but I think they're all in that price range)

He TT'd the fap last night anyway in Twin .. was there when I saw the tragedy take place. :(

For 600 k to chip ... adj / imp / mod Fap ftw :yay:
(I'm pretty nub .. but I think they're all in that price range)

He TT'd the fap last night anyway in Twin .. was there when I saw the tragedy take place. :(

Yes it would be much better and a much for eco fap with mod:p;)

id have bought it for 101% to keep in my "collection of faps i cant and prob will never be able to" in my appt ;)

id have bought it for 101% to keep in my "collection of faps i cant and prob will never be able to" in my appt ;)

Looking for a sponsor for the unique collection "UL stuff I could have maxed out by the 2100". :cool:

didn't tt-ed it after all...
sold it at 102% to a guy ;)

What a great news, the poor vivo got a long, very long life ;)
I believe it will outlive us all, until someone will get skills to use it :silly2:

actually, im quite sure there are a few people who can use that thing maxed...but they have imp/mod fap anyway...

actually, im quite sure there are a few people who can use that thing maxed...but they have imp/mod fap anyway...

possibly 1 or 2 but they used did some HARDCORE autoclicking skilling back in the day lol

Back