Additional fee for faster withdraw

Never gonna happen. It's related to bank's chargebacks, with fast withdrawal you can depo 10k, waste them in one day, and claim chargeback from your bank, up to 3 months deposits.
Same goes to PayPal deposits.
Only if MA turn on crypto deps, then they will be able to offer 1 day withdrawals.

Never gonna happen. It's related to bank's chargebacks, with fast withdrawal you can depo 10k, waste them in one day, and claim chargeback from your bank, up to 3 months deposits.
Same goes to PayPal deposits.
Only if MA turn on crypto deps, then they will be able to offer 1 day withdrawals.
I was talking about 2-4 weeks fast withdrawal, not few hours, but that crypto fanboy turned my words out.

Also it is fairly easy to block the withdrawal for example if you deposited today, you can not withdraw same amount for the next 3 months. It's very simple, I don't see the reason why would anyone be against that.

If they introduce crypto in EU its time to quit than. For faster withdraw sure, why not.

If they introduce crypto in EU its time to quit than. For faster withdraw sure, why not.
61dq6i.jpg

I always thought its some money laundering thingy? But I dunno how that could be cleared by just waiting some time period? But also, I dunno how money laundering works, all I know about it is from movies lol

Maybe they just have their money-withdraw-book-keeper-guy come into the office once every 6 weeks and he has to click thru all the withdrawals xD

Well... it's sorta... imagine you received some large sum of money through non conventional means and in a manner that wasn't taxed. The kinda amount that people might ask questions about. You maybe want to "legitimise" that money. So maybe you start a fast food business that does burger, kebab meat and chips + a coke for £2.50 delivered in the UK... surely you loose something through selling the food so cheap but you legitimise the cash you make from it, even if end up with less money than you started with. At least the money now looks legit so you can do as you please with it. Effectively whatever medium you pass your money through "washes it" at least on the surface, hence money laundering.

Well... it's sorta... imagine you received some large sum of money through non conventional means and in a manner that wasn't taxed. The kinda amount that people might ask questions about. You maybe want to "legitimise" that money. So maybe you start a fast food business that does burger, kebab meat and chips + a coke for £2.50 delivered in the UK... surely you loose something through selling the food so cheap but you legitimise the cash you make from it, even if end up with less money than you started with. At least the money now looks legit so you can do as you please with it. Effectively whatever medium you pass your money through "washes it" at least on the surface, hence money laundering.
Thats exactly what people learn from movies about it, but thx lol

The process should be taking max 2-3 days. It takes 5 seconds to deposit right?
It's a ACH transfer also known as a bank wire can take up to 7 days. I think a month is reasonable. But the only people making withdrawal are the ones quitting so I don't think they care. Nobody else makes withdraws, they just deposit lmao.

It's a ACH transfer also known as a bank wire can take up to 7 days. I think a month is reasonable. But the only people making withdrawal are the ones quitting so I don't think they care. Nobody else makes withdraws, they just deposit lmao.
tell us you're an idiot without telling us you're an idiot

Back