Adj Fap in 2 Hour pre-registeration

Society
cK Coat Killers
Ogulak Da Basher
Adj Fap in 2 Hours - Registeration

Event Canceled :(

Ok well polled on it had discussions lets see if we can do this thing..

IF we get enough people pre-reg'ed we will go ahead with the event.
Event will be on allophyl land 5.0% tax at the 15th of april 20:00 - 22:00 MA time
Prize: is an Adjusted omegaton First Aid Pack.
Rules: Most Loot Wins, You get to keep your own loot, None pvp.

Please PM ME if you wish to Pre-register.
Pre-register time: 26th to the 8th of april (315 ped)
Register: 8th to when it starts (345 ped)

Pre-registering The tickets are 315 ped Each.
if not pre-registered its 345 Each.

Now to get this event started im aiming for around 70-75 pre-registers 60 is normal target 10 for cancelations etc.

Now think of the prize in Hand adj fap worth about 22k for 315 ped all you need is a bit of luck to win. Now my hopes are were gonna hit the 100 Limit on just pre-registers. So lets see what we can get :)
If below 65 pre-regs Ill probably wont do the event so tell your friends to pre-register and lets get this thing started!.

To register: please PM me your full ingame Name and saying you want to register.
After registration from the 8th You have 7 days to meet up with me and get ur ticket.
Please No false Registrations I wanna get a accurate reading on how many we have for this event.

Any questions PM me.

Now Pm me and register you know you wanna ;)
3.Minoa - Entropia Pioneers
4.June Nakia Smith - Shaolin
5.Dion Red Strike - nAn
6.Xendar Xen Xal - Ex Cons
7.Dr Dr Udi Udi - Dark Knights
8.David Gryffon Gryffon
9.Dirk Dirk Djently
10.Narcissa Mynx Gryffon
11. Illusor

Last edited:
sounds interesting, i would participate (even if "high tt tickets" lol), however, it all depends on the event timing (day/hrs)

i want 2 take part on this event but...

1. depends on day/time. probably i couldn't be online
2. was participating in DK mermoth event & realise that even with 50 participants the spawn clears very quikly & then mobs almost not respawned... with your 100 participants the spawn will be cleared in 10 minutes, after that all wiil be jumping around LA to find at least 1 mob. :)

think about it.

I would perhaps enter if the time is fitting for me and MA fixes the bug with spawns, let's await our supportcases from the DK event before you make any decisions.

noooooo :(( dont do this to me.. im in Korea then :( :( i want it

Lorkciee said:
noooooo :(( dont do this to me.. im in Korea then :( :( i want it
:( how long yuou be in korea for :eek:?

as for above posts the Date is already posted

the 15th of april 20:00 - 22:00

And Bump we need more than three people alot more :p tell everyone u know who would like to win an adj fap :D

I am interested and I have been hunting fungoids on the different LA's alot recently. My problem is I don't believe I can kill them fast enough to have a chance :( If the entrance fee was less, I would join anyways.

Due to Alot of people asking im thinking of Deciding to change it to Allophyl land N of Memorial island
same amount of allos as were fungoids.

The time is 15th april 20:00 to 22:00 MA time On allophyls

Count me in
<----name

Society
.|
.|
.|
\|/

Awww I cant join :( I have easter-break then.. Wont be having internettconnection. Pooey! :(

PM sent. :)

Coincidentally, I was just on the allo land north of memorial island today. There were *a lot* of allos there. However, there were also a lot of mermoth on myrene just before that competition, and about 10 minutes into the comp they were mostly gone. :( They have only one mermoth dna there though, and i don't know how many are on this allo land. But the allos in this area are mostly young to old, with a few providers. They go down pretty quick. If you can get the maturity bumped up to about halfway they would last longer and that would lessen the chance of a problem with the number of mobs.

edit: or even max the maturity. :evilking:

7 registerations! :p were 1/10th the way there lol

Xen said:
PM sent. :)

Coincidentally, I was just on the allo land north of memorial island today. There were *a lot* of allos there. However, there were also a lot of mermoth on myrene just before that competition, and about 10 minutes into the comp they were mostly gone. :( They have only one mermoth dna there though, and i don't know how many are on this allo land. But the allos in this area are mostly young to old, with a few providers. They go down pretty quick. If you can get the maturity bumped up to about halfway they would last longer and that would lessen the chance of a problem with the number of mobs.

edit: or even max the maturity. :evilking:

Ill take it into consideration i need to talk with HunterZ

Bump olny 8 Days left and we got olny 7 people :( by looks of this doesnt seem like the events gonna be a go not enough people registering...

Ogulak'Da'Dragon said:
:( how long yuou be in korea for :eek:?

as for above posts the Date is already posted

the 15th of april 20:00 - 22:00

And Bump we need more than three people alot more :p tell everyone u know who would like to win an adj fap :D

8th - 20th :).. i'll be there competing in a circus festival thingy with my unicykle group ;) feel free to come watch it :D

Screw it - I'm in :)

I can make the time, and the date, I can pay the ticket price - let's see if I can kill the mobs!!! Not having electro armour could be a problem (fool that I am decided that viking was the way to go) but yeah, I'm more than happy to throw my hat in the ring on this one.

I just really hope that the winner actually wants and uses the fap though, it would be sad to see it on auction 2 mins after the close of the contest.

Yeah, me too -- I'm in.

I'm such a sucker for contests. *go looking for plates*

Postpone it to after Easter.
I know of several who would attend there (at least 10 if if was instead on the 29th).

Well not enough people were wanting to do this so the Event is canceled Thanks to the people who did register trying to make this work :) sorry and good luck

Back