Advertise on Martket Stall in Control Room

NEVERDIE

Stalker
Society
NEVERDIE
NEVERDIE
On A first Come First Served basis..

Dome Owners and Active Shop Owners May Submit a Sign For Display on the Market Stall in Control Room 1

For Now Please just use Small Signs with 1 item point Only

COntact me here to arrange for placement...

Nice Artwork a Plus!

Sign designer for sale.

picture.php

uhh thats cool Jon :yay:

gone get a new small sign and contact ya later :D

For Now Please just use Small Signs with 1 item point Only
Hey Neverdie, why allow multiple ads? I've not been upstairs for a while - how many item points does the booth have? For each and every sign (which should only blow one point if there is a sign instead of a display, etc.) there can, I think be however many ads you want to put in it... So you could in theory put tons of ads in there. Just keep adding new ads to the signs. The system randomly dictates which ad in any particular sign is showing at what time, but in theory that should not matter much since the sign is there 24/7 and it pretty much will show every ad in there at some point in time, even if they are low priority. I do think the one item point/1 ad per sign rule is nice one, but what about for societies with multiple shops, etc?

Glad to hear there are signposts in the control room.
You might also want to consider putting up signage in front of your bank in Port Atlantis extolling the virtues of Club Neverdie and the myriad of great reasons to visit. For my part, I haven't been in quite a while because last time I was quite disappointed, the whole place having been turned into a miners-only mecca, and I'm a hunter, but not equipped to handle daspletors.

No artwork, plain info. :cool:

Thank you! :)

I'm surprised that no-one (meaning ND or, now, Squall) hasn't taken to placing advertisements in the domes themselves. Either with Big screens on the turret foundations or on the back wall behind each of the teleporters*. If I had the means to buy a dome I'd be looking to generate revenue by more ways than just taxes alone.

But then perhaps dome owners can't place items in the domes without risk of them being stolen as you could/can with apartments.

* If this works out a little appreciation wouldn't go amiss, if you know what I mean! :D

Back