FYI: AHR Logo Finalists! Please Vote Now!

What should the new AHR logo be?

• Total voters
Status
Sorry guys I don't wanna be a whiner, but these 3 logo's are not made according to Woodgers contest rules. The hardest part of the contest was to make 2 separate logo's, 1 with AHR and one with Atlas Haven Radio that have the same style.

Because of this I can't vote for any of the logo's. And no it is not because I have made a few logo's that are not among the last few, it is just that I think that when there are rules a contest should stick to those rules.

They're all good :) Voted #2

ofcorse my was the best :laugh: but from this tree #4 the best. and I think option 3. its more like Atlas Haven and looks original.

Sorry guys I don't wanna be a whiner, but these 3 logo's are not made according to Woodgers contest rules. The hardest part of the contest was to make 2 separate logo's, 1 with AHR and one with Atlas Haven Radio that have the same style.

Because of this I can't vote for any of the logo's. And no it is not because I have made a few logo's that are not among the last few, it is just that I think that when there are rules a contest should stick to those rules.

it's not hard to make such thing- from my logo simply remove "atlas haven radio" or put on headphones under A- (tlas), under H- (aven) R- (adio) :)
voting is voting so Iwon't not put another variations here without Sapeian's permission.

Last edited:
Me too. I know I didn't vote for number 4. I voted number 2 originally.

all the votes that were on #2 are now on #4 , but those doesent count anyways so its just weird .

gz m8 it looks like u are winning , and thx to all that voted 4 me 2 .

ty :)

one thing more to Razer:
my logo is an Adobe Illustrator work that means that it's vector art and I can change it in about 10 min. Logo took me about 8h but changes-when someone tells I should change sth on it- write/remove sth on base art, put background or simply change colours for more orange/more blue it's 10 min.
And that's why I love AI :D

and true: I didn't read Sapeian's start post enough carefouly :) but in this case all is simply to change :)

Last edited:
Had a look at the 3 we are being asked to vote on and had a read at the rest of the comments too. I agree that if the original rules were to have 2 logos then that is what it should have been, however, if we are now being asked to vote these 3 then ok.

Having looked at all 3 the two that work most for me are the first (No.2) and last (No.7).
No.2 I like as a pictorial representation, and although would look nice on a t-shirt etc it is not simplistic enough for a 'logo' which you would have to be small scale on say letter heads etc. I would have liked to see it with say just the words Altas Haven Radio next to the transmitter with maybe AHR in an arc between the concentric radio beams coming from in just outline form, that would have worked for me and would have been nice and simple too, so looking at the practicalities of it being a logo not a poster/flyer that you are after, then my vote has to be for No.7 as it is bold but simple.

You'll need to make a new poll Sap, it seems that when you edited the poll here the votes got all mingled up.
Like others have already said, their votes are for someone they didnt vote for.

Seems like Ive voted #2, while originally I voted #1, and now I'd vote #4.

Alright sorry for the cockup guys.

i will close this and stop the poll.

and create a fresh new one tomorrow.

Thanks..
Sap.

Status
Back