Aircraft

Masta

Guardian
Society
Freelancer
A flying nut in me is quite excited over the possibility of having aircraft in the EU soon.

How badly do you want flying vehicles? What are some of the features that you want to see, or already suspect the aircraft to have? Will there be flying vehicles for PVP? ;)

Air Craft sound fun.. come on ma i am ready:yay:

I think it'll be a while before we get aircraft due to having colossal mob trains that cause zero decay to the pilot as well as PVP difficulties.

Could be wrong though, maybe MA/ FPC have something in the pipeline.

Now flyable SPACECRAFT, now we are talking. :)

Go to Aloode and check out the bird there. That's what I want :D

Atmospheric combat will be low speed by necessity. Even though Calypso has many more square kilometers than before Typhon hit, it's still a postage stamp compared to the amount of sky used in modern dogfights.

Ground support however... HEY MARCO! Can we haz Warthogs???

The other option for air combat in this size airspace would be Spads and Fokkers. You jump in your Spad, take off, and go shoot down those enemy Fokkers.

AG

Surfboards. Shiny Silver Surfboards. With interstellar capability. And a Chrome jumpsuit. Access to "power cosmic". :cool:

Maybe I didn't understand the question :laugh:

dahdahdhadh it must be somethign cool like airwolf or something

I think it'll be a while before we get aircraft due to having colossal mob trains that cause zero decay to the pilot as well as PVP difficulties.

AMAGHAD, the fun I will have with this! I just cannot wait now.... planez0rz now please!

Airplanes = Dogfights in PVP4

Oh yees.. :)

I want a big arse cargo plane and a lot of parachutes.

I'm all for aircrafts but lets make them look futuristic this time.

Edit: Like this one...

honda-fuzo-concept.bmp

Last edited:
Oh wow, imagine dropping people off over pvp areas, or rescue missions....*drool*

I'd think they could take care of this really easily by making it so that aircraft have a NEGATIVE aggro rating, if that's possible. Usually animals and creatures don't run up to giant screaming jet engines to attack them, they run the opposite way...

Go Go Go MA!! :)

Back