Lucas Lu Nix
Hello Everybody,
I got a message (see below) on my e-mail. :eek:
It is strange as :
I log everyday
I use gold card
Even i had nice HOF few days before.
The e-mail was send on adres i did not use for creation of account. :mad:
Therefore i suspect chacking attempts - if YOu get similar info be extremally carefull. :wise:
Regards
Lu

Due to the considerable increase in Entropia Universe participant accounts, we must reform our routines for handling purged accounts.

Unless reactivated, purged accounts will be permanently closed, with all items sold at Trade Terminal value.

As your account was purged before these reforms, we wish to inform you of these changes and offer you the opportunity to reactivate your account. If you wish to prevent your Entropia Universe account from being closed, we kindly ask you to contact the Entropia Universe Support Dept. before July 3rd through the Support section of our website at:

www.entropiauniverse.com

The Entropia Universe is expanding, if you want to know why, just take a look at the News section of our website.

Regards,
Entropia Universe Support Dept.

maybe it was an old avatar that you half made up before starting the avi you use now?

I take it the link was official, and going to the EU website as per your copy and paste?

It looks genuine enough to me, the only think i would be wary of was if the link was actually pointing to the EU website or a clone.

Last edited:
This is indeed the email you get if you have an old avatar. I got it on my beta avatar before it got "purged", only had the TT value left when I logged in :(

hmm,
i was trying to make avatar about two years ago but did not receive any answer from MindArk - therefore they created one i never logged one.
Thx . Panie Majorze ;)
Lu

I wanted to add just one thing:

Even if your mailprogramm display the correct adress of www.entropiauniverse.com that doesn't necessarly mean that you are redirected to this site. It is realtively easy to do that and redirect you to a page that looks similar to the original...
i hope you get th epoint.

So it's better not to use links from emails :wise:

Galadea said:
I wanted to add just one thing:

Even if your mailprogramm display the correct adress of www.entropiauniverse.com that doesn't necessarly mean that you are redirected to this site. It is realtively easy to do that and redirect you to a page that looks similar to the original...
i hope you get th epoint.

So it's better not to use links from emails :wise:

Yes. Sorry, but if you check the link properties (as I do in any email with a link) you can see that it is or is not going to the right place. Or am I just being :dunce:

I have only recently heard about accounts being closed by MA if you don't lock on permanentely. It's good to know that you receive a warning.

But I would like to know how long you can be absent without getting in the danger of account closure. Dis MA publish a certain time period somewhere or does anybody know?

Bird said:
But I would like to know how long you can be absent without getting in the danger of account closure. Dis MA publish a certain time period somewhere or does anybody know?

what i know of, it is a year.

Back