Suggestion: All Air Vehicles Need to Move Faster

Significantly Increase Speed of Air/Space Vehicles?

• Total voters
please elaborate about this :unsure:
Apparently you can spam the map button really fast and it supposedly increases your speed by skipping frames or something like that. Similar to how you often use it to get unstuck from terrain sometimes.

Just changing the numbers would feel better imo 😎

Good afternoon,

A quad-wing interceptor is the fastest of the relatively easily accessible air/space craft available, and is described as both a space ship and a jet. Yet it's top speed is about half the speed of an economy sedan in real life. Any minivan can outrun it, and some can double the speed as well. Why is it so slow?

Sleipnirs as well. Why so slow? I have ridden my bicycle faster than the top speed of a sleipnir.

Proposal: Double, if not triple, the max speed of ALL aircraft/spacecraft.

High end spacecraft such as privateers and motherships should also have additional attachments giving them significantly faster cruising speeds, as much as 5x what they currently can do.

Very respectfully,

- Captain Jack
Something to ask once entropia has switched to ue5 i suppose, at this point i guess due to the way the sytem handles sync with environment and other moving objects in the environment and how it is severely impacted by client graphics power i doubt faster speeds could happen without creating severe desynchronisation issues all over the universe.
I wish we could fly faster too ;)

I have no idea how it works, only that I have witnessed pirates catch up to me...

I can confirm!

Jack-sparrow-facebook-cover-for-facebook-timeline-HERCOVERS-COM-pirates-of-the-caribbean-28634685-851-314.png

i stopped using fly and reverted to TP chips. TP1 TP2 and (L) tp3.
at least i just use 12 second to reload jump...
a TP2 chip and game teleporter can reach any location.....

i stopped using fly and reverted to TP chips. TP1 TP2 and (L) tp3.
at least i just use 12 second to reload jump...
but then you're missing out on all the nice scenery you would otherwise fly/drive by! :p

Something to ask once entropia has switched to ue5 i suppose, at this point i guess due to the way the sytem handles sync with environment and other moving objects in the environment and how it is severely impacted by client graphics power i doubt faster speeds could happen without creating severe desynchronisation issues all over the universe.
I wish we could fly faster too ;)
Ya, I get this impression too. On the other hand they do put the avatar into a mini instance when you get in the vehicle - i see no reason they can't make the vehicle operate and interact with the environment in another way. Perhaps this idea is what the programmers needed to hear :) HOPEFULLY

That is not true :D There are several locations in the universe that require a TP3, if i´m not mistaken still some that might require TP4.

You can spam map with autoit, macro keyboards, or whatever tools. Makes game go weird, make u fly faster. It's so easy to detect by MA, yet those guys fly around for years.

Exploit and prosper, or play by the book and suck a short stick, MA way to do things.

I have my dropship , and ready to race your puny quads.

You can spam map with autoit, macro keyboards, or whatever tools. Makes game go weird, make u fly faster. It's so easy to detect by MA, yet those guys fly around for years.

Exploit and prosper, or play by the book and suck a short stick, MA way to do things.

Im using this exploit when im stuck somewhere and most of the time it work, but never hear about it for space. I will test it today.

When we are checked by an invisible employee from the MA, the camera stops at them. I didn't pay attention until once I had to go around him while he was watching me invisible... to kill a mob...

Their collision is active and they do not turn it off in invisible mode. Cheat safely when there is a bug with the camera, and don't forget to say hello!

Back