All I hear is WAH WAH WAH

Jesus people they are free vehicles worth 17 peds!
You didn't get one, you don't like how they were handed out?

Get a grip

Could not agree more lol

Rgds

Ace

Get a grip

WORTH 17 peds TT... but on auction, some of them went for over 600 peds ;)

Thats why ppl are crying :silly2:

Seriously haha. To many complaints over something so trivial. The people out hunting/mining being affected by lag, I feel for, but the people expecting a piece of the lotto system where you have to deal with human interaction to get a car that will probably soon be rather cheap....

Also, in the EF Chat. There are so many lazy people wanting simple answers to complicated questions that don't want to bother reading the threads about the latest update....

Someone complaining about leaving if MA makes "one more mistake" like this, calling this vehicle thing a scam and such... Really! :laugh:

Someone complaining about leaving if MA makes "one more mistake" like this, calling this vehicle thing a scam and such... Really! :laugh:

Now that is funny :) it is like being in primary school again, i want i want i want, life is so unfair, the world is against me

Maybe more like a teenager high on hormones, a few Harry Enfield sketches come to mind ;)

Rgds

Ace

You people dont get it.
Its not about the value, for all I care MA gives away the cars to only those who own a shadow harness ffs, its the way they distributed the vehicles and making complete asses out of their player base.
Handing out the cheapo L vehicles like they hand out water or bread in a refugeecamp somewhere in Somalia..
This way they let people dive in the mud, nose first, for a measily car worth $1.7

You people dont get it.
Its not about the value, for all I care MA gives away the cars to only those who own a shadow harness ffs, its the way they distributed the vehicles and making complete asses out of their player base.
Handing out the cheapo L vehicles like they hand out water or bread in a refugeecamp somewhere in Somalia..
This way they let people dive in the mud, nose first, for a measily car worth $1.7

It is the player base that made asses out of themselves not FPC!

Rgds

Ace

EDIT: the player base should act like the english queueing system, orderly and no problems

If this is all you hear you either need a new soundcard or a pair of new ears.
Agreed with VmaX, they making a mockery of some players ... I presume you got a vehicle?

It is the player base that made asses out of themselves not FPC!

Rgds

Ace

Almost true.
But you can makes an ass out of every person if you play the right card.
For me a 20 ped car is nothing, for another its (with its current MU) valuable enough to keep on playing for a few months.

It reminded me of a guy I was traveling with in East Berlin years ago. He threw some westmarks on the ground to see some east Berlin people dive to the ground to get the westmarks..
I did find my friend disgusting at that time not the people from east Berlin.

This is a normal behaviour in poor countries.

I see this happening quite often in Romania where there are plenty of poor ppl that behave like this whenever there is something given for free on a first come first served basis.

EU with it's high cots to play can be easily resembled to a third world poor country. Just hang around Port Atlantis, Twin Peaks, Swamp Camp or Nea's to see the hords of avatars that don't have much and always try to squeeze the mout out of every crap they own.

Meh.... the vehicles are different at this point so it'd be nice to have one.... that being said.... if I wanted a driving game there's plenty of them out there.

Menace

Wow, people are paying that much for em?
More fool them really and no I haven't got one, not that bothered at the moment. When I want one I will get one but untill then pffhhhh :)

Get a grip

Someone had to say it, well done!

People paying 1k ped are crazy, or EXTREMELY impatient, or have too much money!

The parts are cheap, and im sure they will be mass produced in no time. They will likely be under 200% within a couple days, or a week.

I'll bet that the MA/FPC staff are laughing their collective tits off at how Ubers and Noobers are scrambling for these cars...

They are (L) with a TT of 17 ped (US$1.70) are we all so frackin desparate that we all clamour (like starving refugees) around the 2 FPC officials for our 'gift'?

C'mon people, show some dignity, show some pride... I waited in an orderly fashion for the first hand out, then when I saw it descend into a mob riot I walked away...

MA/FPC if you think it's funny to make your paying customers act like this, if you think that your loyal depositers should be left to scramble in a mad mob frenzy for something that has cost you nothing, then shame on you... This is no way for a company to reward it's loyal clients, this is no way to show respect, this is no way to treat people...

For 4 years I have watched how MA/FPC have slowly degenerated into a money grabbing, soul destroying entity, with no regard for honour, loyalty or trust... It makes me sad that something with so much potential could be fucked up so easily by greed and rampant ego...

People paying 1k ped are crazy, or EXTREMELY impatient, or have too much money!

The parts are cheap, and im sure they will be mass produced in no time. They will likely be under 200% within a couple days, or a week.

It gets even funnier, Oil went up to nearly 130% from enmass buying for the vehicles, i am just glad i have a small amount of patience

Rgds

Ace

Well, Marco did once say he liked the drama.... :laugh:

It's the same mentality of people that will butt and push and shove, and even throw fists when the "newest toy of the year" comes out at Christmas and the store only has 10 of them. Then 6 months later those same toys are in the bargain bin for 1.99... :laugh:

So is it the stores fault or the people degenerating into mindless lunatics cause they "just gotta have it!!" :laugh:

It's called marketing.....create a buzz and an artificial scarcity.....and people fall for it everytime. :laugh:

I have to agree with the people talking about the avatars instead of MA FPC.
They told us ahead of time, that they will be giving out the cars, they told us how to get the cars.
These things are 17 ped.....17! And they're Limited! And people are paying out their asses and fighting to get them.
Someone already looted a BP to make one..and I think it was a BP to make a better one than what they were giving out.
I'm sure there will be plenty of these cars driving around soon...
I went to Sakura City to check out the action....some of the garbage that were coming out of some peoples mouths were just plain sad. Beggars and whiners..get a life.

repair tool? What's this new repair tool for the car, and where do you get it?

As far as the whiners go, 17 peds is 17 peds. That's a huge fortune to those sweaters at Neas or Swamp camp.

Also, as far as manners go... Remember kids, Santa Claus is watching. Yes, the real person behind those FPC avatars are also the ones that are responsible for handing out holiday gifts, etc. Santa just might be making a nice and naughty list... Maybe at the next event like this FPC can have a "Santa's Helper" NPC nearby that shoots those that complain too much, lol. ;)

Last edited:
You people dont get it.

Its not MA who made asses out of the players, these were the players showing their true faces. There is nothing MA can do about sections of the payer base having no dignity or self esteem or manners. Either people don't care about how they behave and how they are perceived by others or they do.

PS. It was not MA doing the handouts, it was FPC.

It gets even funnier, Oil went up to nearly 130% from enmass buying for the vehicles, i am just glad i have a small amount of patience

Rgds

Ace

Lol ya i saw that, looks like its already started dropping off to sane levels again tho.

If nothing else this VU has given me a few laughs already!

If this is all you hear you either need a new soundcard or a pair of new ears.
Agreed with VmaX, they making a mockery of some players ... I presume you got a vehicle?

I didn't get a vehicle, I waited patiently by Emma until she disappeared then I logged out.

You don't have to act like a maniac over trivial freebies.

Maybe I'll get one next round.

WORTH 17 peds TT... but on auction, some of them went for over 600 peds ;)

Thats why ppl are crying :silly2:

Yes, was interesting to note the names of (greedy) people selling at certain prices, then the obvious market manipulation that then followed.

Unless that person buying a car for +1k didnt see the one for +400, which I doubt :trout:

Yes, was interesting to note the names of (greedy) people selling at certain prices, then the obvious market manipulation that then followed.

Unless that person buying a car for +1k didnt see the one for +400, which I doubt :trout:

Can confirm that my socmate sold one for 1k ped

Back