Selling: All of my skills - and cake

Miller

Prowler
Society
nothing AND nowhere. Extended leave
David Miller Miller
The cake is a lie! :silly2:

Anyway, I'm selling all of my skills and I'm not really sure how best to go about it :scratch2: Perception is already gone, which leaves 82,955 skills left with a TT value of 1,391 PED...

I can't really say much more than that, if you're interested in skills individually or as a bulk just say. Tbh for the convenience I'm not adverse to selling to a shop or whatever :)

As a rough guide to the skills you can see my unlocks on the left, although I have Coolness and CGA but don't have the icons.

Thanks in advance

You will get more interest and probably make more money if u list all the skills and the % u want for them.

I'm not really bothered about getting the highest possible amount, there's an awful lot to type out when I can just plod my way through ESIs and dump them on auction - it's just if anyone would like some skills then I have a few to pick from :silly2:

Several have already gone, courage, anatomy and a couple of others that I've forgotten :scratch2:

I'm not really bothered about getting the highest possible amount, there's an awful lot to type out when I can just plod my way through ESIs and dump them on auction - it's just if anyone would like some skills then I have a few to pick from :silly2:

Several have already gone, courage, anatomy and a couple of others that I've forgotten :scratch2:

im sure you will get a bulk offer by someone.

GL sad your leaving welcome back after Christmas

im sure you will get a bulk offer by someone.

GL sad your leaving welcome back after Christmas

:D Maybe but unlikely... Admittedly I quit two years ago and came back last December but tbh my IRL health played a big role in that. Health is not an issue in the same way now, I simply don't enjoy playing the game and having just built a nice high-powered computer where fun is concerned there are a lot better options.

Anyway, I won't say any more for fear of incurring the wrath of the diligent EF staff :cool:

-I simply don't enjoy playing the game and having just built a nice high-powered computer where fun is concerned there are a lot better options.-

How bout CE2 then?? dont you wanna see how your high-powered computer will react on that? :D:D:D

How bout CE2 then?? dont you wanna see how your high-powered computer will react on that? :D:D:D

Not really, I can run Crysis at "Ultra" or Crysis Warhead at "Enthusiast" with 8xAA and 16xAF just fine so I know how well it will run :silly2: This is a screenie I took before I bought the full game but you get the idea http://millerphotography.co.uk/uploads/crysisterrain.jpg

And if the new avatars look as good as Psycho then awesome:
http://millerphotography.co.uk/uploads/psycho1.jpg

I currently have in my inventory:

90 ped TT ESI Handgun skill @ 1800% = 1,620 ped

If you have PMed me I WILL reply but I am trying to deal with them one at a time to stop me getting confused as I'm very slow lately :laugh:

Darn, I just came in for the cake :(

Sorry folks but apart from the few bits on auction it's all sold... I had a lot more interest in this than I expected so I'm sorry if some of you missed out.

Best of luck all!

Back