All the different Wood types of Entropia WTF!?!?

Shin Tha Nin

Provider
Society
Guess Who
Shin Tha Nin
Looted boards from creatures: according to entropedia.

Planet Calypso:

Bigwig Board
Firn Board
Midastree Board
Stinktree Board

Planet RockTropia:

Long Board
Mahogany Board
Maple Board
Rosewood Board
Spruce Board

Planet Arkadia:

Miluca Timber refined to Veneer and after that crafted to Oiled Miluca Board
Corria Timber refined to Veneer and after that crafted to Oiled Corria Board
Hekia Timber refined to Veneer and after that crafted to Oiled Hekia Board
Arkace Timber refined to Veneer and after that crafted to Oiled Arkace Board

Harvesting:

Moonleaf Board

So my question is: IS IT so damn HARD to make game and gameplay like what? decent?
why on earth these other wood materials still comes from creatures and only one wood is possible to Harvest?

Entropia develop team explain me your mind set and your "work" when it is this sloppy and pure shit.

Sorry for honest opinion here.

Wish all the wood materials could be found by Harvesting. thx.

Yes it would be nice to get other wood from harvesting too, but this would also kill the MU on the other woods.
Its much easyer and less costly to harvest than hunting the mobs that drop the other woods.

As always this improvement would have its good and bad.

/mod note/ thread moved from 'Dev's Corner' and title edited. The guidelines for that section state that threads concerning 'internal Entropia Universe balancing mechanics' are not to be posted there.

I still want to know as to why they decided to either remove or drastically reduce ore drops on certain mobs on calypso, I never understood the logic behind that move/change.

I'm still not exactly sure what the heck "Long Board" is used to craft? Item description says it's used for crafting, and I've been told by a few avatars including Neverdie himself that it's for crafting, but so far I've not seen any blueprints in game that utilize it as an ingredient.

it is sad but when they add new things they usually just add it and don't give a f*** about already existing stuff...
thats also why we have thousands of useless items...

stuff is mostly not "implemented" it is "added"

and i would like to know why they made these CLD Estate thing so poorly and so shitty. to build with only 1 wood and only to be harwested with only that 1 wood type? oh comon why oh why does not mega investor warren buffer take care of his investment? why eu develop team is so peace of shit? why make bad desisons and poor improvemts while you could to outstanding stuff and exelent?

yah Mag..it is truly so sad. just like a freaking capitalist destroying and slaving humankind. only making more and more problems. never fix anything for good.
Entropia works just like capitalism. it is full of shit. they come up and idea and plant it. but never take care it fully and develop it in to full potential stuff. all are just short time short lived. whats that? crap economy?? nothing lasts everything become TT stuff...

Who knows what the long term plan is, perhaps more will be obtained through harvesting and we'll eventually see mobs no longer loot boards.

We'd have to have the devs comment on that to know for sure.

I still want to know as to why they decided to either remove or drastically reduce ore drops on certain mobs on calypso, I never understood the logic behind that move/change.

Ore drops have been decimated across the board. I can search 6 different zones with a supposedly high Gazz concentration and hit zero Gazz. Gotta wait for a "wave" to happen. If miners can't even control what ores they find anymore, it would be silly if hunters could simply farm robots for Gazz like before. Not saying I like this system.

I am still amazed that MA introduced a WHOLE new system, spent countless useless hours inventing wood cutting. When they had wood that drops from mobs that isnt even used??!!?!??

Sometimes, you just gotta put your head in the sand and hope for the best.

Rgds

Ace

yah..but why they made the CLD estate thing such a stupid way to do? why not the mega investor whom made possible the CLD did not take care of this stuff? has he been involved on the develop side or only to suck out of peoples money?

boards have been dropping for how long of from monsters?. then they make 1 more new wood and it is to be harvested. why not make it proper way and good stuff and change all the wood materials to be found on a tree by Harvesting? maybe also a different tools for different woodtypes? like Firn Board sound to me a brretty tough material. should have more powerfull tool to cut the tree?? and create more complex way to build the CLD estate houses create more longer lasting the economy?
many planets involved in Entropia could have had lots of different woodtypes which already are in the game. and had some wood type found only on a certain planet..not like moonleaf..found on many planets..

Back