all things in my apartment is gone

Xavier_Jr

Elite
Society
Guess Who
Xavier Jr Riquelme
what happen with mindark? all things in my apartment is gone.. and my apartment say 0 things!

what happen with this people???? :mad:

Did you check your inventory? You may have a couple of boxes in your inventory filled with the items from your flat. When they implemented Cry2, they took all the stuff out of the apartments and closed them off and gave us personal terminals and some extra storage boxes to put it all in until they re-instated the apartments later. Hope you find it. :)

Xavier -
This has happened to me more than once.
I suggest relog and check apartment again.
Hope you will find everything there.
Regards, Dane

This was happening to me alot a few updated back i think it was 10.3

i could go into apt no items anywhere and the estate window thing outside the door showed 0 items in the apt.

i had freinds come up while i was their and verify they could see nothing either.

Even tho i had someone come in and purchase something from the SK during the week or so everything was gone. as well as the EU website listed all my items as being in the estate.

i sent a support case then they did a VU and it stopped happening..

id say wait it out. another VU will come soon enough im sure and it will go away.

Oh the rancher hat! How we laughed! I'd completely forgotten about that.

:laugh::rofl::laugh:

happens to my shop a few times a week REALLY PISSING ME OFF!

check your inventory on line make sure items are in "ESTATE" if they are wait a day or send a support case, if not u've been ripped off

gl

Same thing happens to my shop a few times a week as well, sometimes even several times a day =( Everything just vanishes and usually a few hours or a few days later everything will be back again where you left it. Very annoying bug that has been around since VU 10.0

Thanks Alpha, I never saw that thread and it has made my week! :D

Back