Selling: Anabolic, A105, Knight, Plates - AUCTION. TT start bid

TT+20 on the 4a
TT+20 on the Knight

List updated

+25 on 4a
+30 on Knight

wow, knight going for +22? the last set went for +150.

List updated! Slightly regretting recording bid history - especially when the bids are going up 1 ped at a time ;D

Damn I would bid on that anabolic but I know hyperion has much more peds :ahh: :laugh:
At least a bump :)

Damn I would bid on that anabolic but I know hyperion has much more peds :ahh: :laugh:
At least a bump :)

Well feel free to bid so at least he'll be paying me those peds ;)

Updated.

Last couple of hours!

Sync - whats your full avatar name?

Updated.

Final 40 mins!

+3.75K on anabolic
+150 on 5Bs

annie

haha a half dollar bid raise. i dont have the time to waste on it then. headed back to work. enjoy the anabolic.

tt+85 on the Knight if we're still going.

anabolic

my bad, five bucks :) i read 4.005k. grats to lucky, enjoy the anabolic. great gun for grinding.

my bad, five bucks :) i read 4.005k. grats to lucky, enjoy the anabolic. great gun for grinding.

:yay: Thank you man - I appreciate the fair-play spirit.

tbh I enjoyed the time limit auction :D ... foresaw you'll go for 4K in the last minute and had the 4.05K bid ready to submit - had your bid come 10 sec later or in higher value, mine would have been over the time line ... so was fun :cool:

Could the winners of the auctions please send me a PM to let me know which planet you're on and when you're available to do the trade?

Anabolic = Lucky Angel Bob + 4.05K
Knight = Sync + 80
5B = BoriSTheBlade + 150
4B = Rowen of Strata / TT + 2
4A = Oleg Oleg McMullery / TT + 25
3B = Rowen of Strata / TT + 2

If I've made any mistakes please let me know.

Oleg - I should've probably been clearer about timezones. You were an hour too late on the Knight.

Edit: Fixing 5b
Edit 2: Fixing knight

Last edited:
Oleg - I should've probably been clearer about timezones. You were an hour too late on the Knight.

No worries, I thought it might be over, hence what I wrote. Maybe I would have got it if I hadn't been to the pub. Though seeing as you've put it down for +80k in the list above, I might be better off without it :D

Will PM you in a mo.

No worries, I thought it might be over, hence what I wrote. Maybe I would have got it if I hadn't been to the pub. Though seeing as you've put it down for +80k in the list above, I might be better off without it :D

Will PM you in a mo.

................................ doh

Back