And if the Thoriod race won ?

And if the Thoriod race won ?

  • Yeah , we want a calypso History !

    Votes: 58 59.2%
  • Nah , we just want the artifact !

    Votes: 18 18.4%
  • Fish ( i dun care)

    Votes: 22 22.4%

  • Total voters
    98

Hieronyme

Guardian
Joined
Aug 15, 2005
Posts
227
Location
France
Society
Calypso Conquerors
Avatar Name
Hieronyme Lesolitaire Thorton
About current event , clientloader says thor** are a threat for mankind , but we all know how it will finish ...
Why couldnt they win goddamnit !? That would give a real sence to event ..
moreover if they have the mega-ultra-uber-killing-mothafucka-machine , why wouldnt they ?
 

gurkha

Stalker
Joined
Apr 22, 2005
Posts
1,521
Society
Freelancer
Hieronyme said:
About current event , clientloader says thor** are a threat for mankind , but we all know how it will finish ...
Why couldnt they win goddamnit !? That would give a real sence to event ..
moreover if they have the mega-ultra-uber-killing-mothafucka-machine , why wouldnt they ?

I thought you were the mega-ultra-uber-killing-mothafucka-machine? :confused:
 

Hieronyme

Guardian
Joined
Aug 15, 2005
Posts
227
Location
France
Society
Calypso Conquerors
Avatar Name
Hieronyme Lesolitaire Thorton
question of poll should be ,
and if thorios COULD WIN ?

my bad :D
 

McCormick

Deactivated Account
Joined
May 4, 2005
Posts
6,123
Society
La Faction Beta -LFB-
Yeah Thorios lurking all over the planet...invade towns...make slaves...

Trade with us...scamm us ;)

Let em win please :)
 

jena

Old Alpha
Joined
Mar 14, 2005
Posts
712
Location
Nuneaton, Midlands UK
Society
Freelancer
Avatar Name
Swan Jena Buxton
I hope this attack lasts more than a day, I’m at work right now as I always am when these events pop up :(

But even if they don’t win I’m sure they would keep trying to get it back, so maybe they will attack 2 or 3 times a weeks trying to re-take the artefact.

Something in place of the robot attacks maybe?

:girl:
 

kygon

Slayer
Joined
Feb 25, 2005
Posts
8,970
Society
...Asylum...
Avatar Name
Kygon Shr00m Infraction
jena said:
I hope this attack lasts more than a day, I’m at work right now as I always am when these events pop up :(

But even if they don’t win I’m sure they would keep trying to get it back, so maybe they will attack 2 or 3 times a weeks trying to re-take the artefact.

Something in place of the robot attacks maybe?

:girl:

it wont it will be over just as I'm about to leave work AGAIN! :rolleyes:
 

Prodiq

Guardian
Joined
Jan 30, 2005
Posts
230
Location
Sweden
Avatar Name
Zeipher Treithop Prodiq
Let's wait and see what Thorofoid supreme commander will do towards us :)

He should send his minions to take out turrets, then move on and do that ice thingie AEO style. Will nuke us all to death, then he RT kill us untill we uninstall game. :) Thor's for the win!
 

Baracouda

Mature
Joined
Jul 12, 2005
Posts
46
Society
-=French uniteD=-
Avatar Name
fouinneurr baracouda fouineurr
Thori**win ? Miss this idea i'll never let the thori** take down my world...
I'll defend this one even if i die (j/k)
 

Fiona Simmons

Stalker
Joined
Mar 11, 2005
Posts
2,031
Well it feels a bit like the colonisation of america. The Thorifoids are the natives , lived for centurys on Calypso have some intelligence a culture and can produce weapons. Now the humans come , settle on their land, take it away from them and hunt them down like animals. But thats not the usa and the Thorifoids not some indians, they have powerfull mind abiletys (at least the dreamers) and a strange artefakt maybe leaved from a high culture or the thorifoids are the descendants of a high culture that decayed a millenium ago. Who knows ?

Killing brainless Animals or rampaging robots is ok but the Thorifoid is not just a "mob". its a intelligent lifeform, maybe not that advanced as the humans are but still intelligent. Do we see here a genozid soon when the victorius Humans kill the massive attacking Thoris take the Artefakt and reduce this civilisatin to some small homeless tribes you can clone in a fertelizer and hunt down for pleasure and enjoyment ?


:tongue2: :laugh: :tongue2:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nea

Pretender

Elite
Joined
Mar 19, 2005
Posts
4,196
Location
Netherlands
Society
Trigger Happy
Avatar Name
Jarod "pretender" Parker
Fiona Simmons said:
Well it feels a bit like the colonisation of america. The Thorifoids are the natives , lived for centurys on Calypso have some intelligence a culture and can produce weapons. Now the humans come , settle on their land, take it away from them and hunt them down like animals. But thats not the usa and the Thorifoids not some indians, they have powerfull mind abiletys (at least the dreamers) and a strange artefakt maybe leaved from a high culture or the thorifoids are the descendants of a high culture that decayed a millenium ago. Who knows ?

Killing brainless Animals or rampaging robots is ok but the Thorifoid is not just a "mob". its a intelligent lifeform, maybe not that advanced as the humans are but still intelligent. Do we see here a genozid soon when the victorius Humans kill the massive attacking Thoris take the Artefakt and reduce this civilisatin to some small homeless tribes you can clone in a fertelizer and hunt down for pleasure and enjoyment ?


:tongue2: :laugh: :tongue2:



can we hunt indians? :dunce:
 

Devilmaster

Guardian
Joined
Jul 4, 2005
Posts
265
Location
Crackville
Society
Hunters Unlimited
Avatar Name
Mr Devilmaster Evil
----EDITED----
 
Last edited:

wanda

Banned
Joined
Mar 11, 2005
Posts
2,143
Location
UK
Avatar Name
Wanda wanda Windsome
whos going to make a bet that the "prize" is a club with bad decay?
 

mexxa

Provider
Joined
Jul 23, 2005
Posts
157
Location
England not Mexico
Avatar Name
mex mex mexinater
I'd laugh if it was a peice of leather that you could slap people with....
 

Azrael

Prowler
Joined
Apr 29, 2005
Posts
1,295
Society
KAOS
Avatar Name
Azrael Omega D'Morte
mexxa said:
I'd laugh if it was a peice of leather that you could slap people with....

LOL....isnt that called a "Whip" ? :)
 

Wren

Dominant
Joined
Jul 18, 2005
Posts
395
Location
North America, United States, East Coast, New Jers
Society
Kaos
Avatar Name
Wrenolds Yamabishi
Pretender said:
can we hunt indians? :dunce:


Well, though most of my people are stuck on reservations I doubt they would make good targets.

and last I checked I don't think you can hunt a Native American. :p
 

Einstein

Elite
Joined
Jan 30, 2005
Posts
3,607
Location
The beach
Society
GD
I hope bots, mutants, ... will be able to overtake city's in the future. :)
 

Redoaks

Old Alpha
Joined
Aug 14, 2005
Posts
730
Location
England
Society
Church Of Lootius
Avatar Name
Neermier Dragon Redoaks
Events like this have always had a few problems...

1. I aint strong enough to take part so I just ignore them,

2. If you ignore them they just go away.

3. Its like they never happened.

So yeah I think they should be able to to win fi the attacks cannot be fourght off.
 

Snowflake

Alpha
Joined
Mar 1, 2005
Posts
627
Location
Netherlands
Society
Pot Noobles
Avatar Name
Farglorn Snowflake Llewellyn
Hmmm would be fun if the new owner of the artifact was met by a group of the biggest Thori(o)(foid) age available every time he/ she left town ;)
 

kygon

Slayer
Joined
Feb 25, 2005
Posts
8,970
Society
...Asylum...
Avatar Name
Kygon Shr00m Infraction
maybe the throi****d looted the item and decided to cash out ;)
 

Devilmaster

Guardian
Joined
Jul 4, 2005
Posts
265
Location
Crackville
Society
Hunters Unlimited
Avatar Name
Mr Devilmaster Evil
----EDITED----
 
Last edited:

Epictetus

Proprietor, Epic Enterprises
Joined
May 18, 2005
Posts
1,938
The mutants like Argonauts, Maffoids, Feffoids, Thorios, Thorifoids, and Thorafoids are mutated from the first Humans to arrive on Calypso after the robots almost killed them all. I'm not sure if that makes it better or worse to kill them.

You might be killing a mutant who is decended from one of your own distant ancestors! That's a dicey moral issue. :)
 

Redoaks

Old Alpha
Joined
Aug 14, 2005
Posts
730
Location
England
Society
Church Of Lootius
Avatar Name
Neermier Dragon Redoaks
Epictetus said:
You might be killing a mutant who is decended from one of your own distant ancestors! That's a dicey moral issue. :)

Is there a chance at getting some loot?
Yes!

Ok moral issue solved.
 
V

ViagraFalls

Guest
Imperial Transmission Intercepted 23 Aug 2005
The free colonists are valiant defenders against the thoriod threat. The attacks have been ferocious but the defense force has stood up this test of might. Hordes of thoriods have been slain in battle but still no statement of finding the artifact has been reported. The sense of victory is in the air, even if we are not yet there.
Over and out
Imp. Cap. Jenny Carramone, CDF


(Client login)
 

Devilmaster

Guardian
Joined
Jul 4, 2005
Posts
265
Location
Crackville
Society
Hunters Unlimited
Avatar Name
Mr Devilmaster Evil
----EDITED----
 
Last edited:

Redoaks

Old Alpha
Joined
Aug 14, 2005
Posts
730
Location
England
Society
Church Of Lootius
Avatar Name
Neermier Dragon Redoaks
Devilmaster said:
MA must REALLY want ppl to hunt thorifoids. Is there a possibility of finding that captain n pvp so the transmission finaly ends..? :rolleyes:

nah he'd hide somewhere and send even more complaining of pirates trying to board his ship :)
 

Devilmaster

Guardian
Joined
Jul 4, 2005
Posts
265
Location
Crackville
Society
Hunters Unlimited
Avatar Name
Mr Devilmaster Evil
----EDITED----
 
Last edited:

Redoaks

Old Alpha
Joined
Aug 14, 2005
Posts
730
Location
England
Society
Church Of Lootius
Avatar Name
Neermier Dragon Redoaks
Devilmaster said:
Hehe next transmission is probably about blisters n hemoroids.. ;)

*Blip Blip*

Imperial Transmission Date <Unknown>

This is Imp. Cap. Jenny Carramone, CDF. We have been trapped in this ship now for days, although we have no indication of night and day, I can tell its been days because my socks crawled off on thier own.

We where intercepted by murderous Pirates, blood thirsty killers. They attacked us from all angles. We escaped, barely, and crashed, trapped beneath the earth since. Its only a matter of time before they find us, and make us shiver our timbers, we had to run, since no one can cut trees we have no timbers to shiver!

rats have eaten all our rations, Roger the cabin boy cooked us up a nice pie using them, a Pierat, the pun was too much for Seaman Stiens, who drowned himself in the chemical toilet shortly after. He turned blue, I wonder if thats how the thorifiod mutation first arose....

Somebody help us, I fear my socks may come back for reve.......

*Signal Lost*
 

Devilmaster

Guardian
Joined
Jul 4, 2005
Posts
265
Location
Crackville
Society
Hunters Unlimited
Avatar Name
Mr Devilmaster Evil
----EDITED----
 
Last edited:
Top