angel armors

moonie

Old
only want too check out what price it is on angel armor (ul ) this day anyone have a clue whas seeing that 1 whas selling male for 31k buyout so what is the price for a female

Well the trend on angel has been clear and down, so my guess is we will see the M version going towards what is likely a fair value in the +10K-+15 range, female slightly cheaper.

... a fair value in the +10K-+15 range

i'd love to know why you think thats "fair value", especially since its such a relative wide range. i don't think it was so low 5-6 years ago before the TI and CND influxes. presumably Tiger will be 7-11k, jag 4-8k in your opinion?

disclosure, yes i own angel.

I think 30k is ACTUAL price..

It could going down or going up...

Anyway it's going down in last year, that's sure, I saw Angel sets going for 80k (M versions), but this is history.

FYI: I don't own Angel sets :)

Well the trend on angel has been clear and down, so my guess is we will see the M version going towards what is likely a fair value in the +10K-+15 range, female slightly cheaper.

I doubt we will ever see full male Angel sets below 20k again. You have to remember that there are a lot of other armors under Angel which will most likely have incremental value increases based on the protection and other factors. I doubt MA would let the perceived value drop too much or it would crush the market on similar armors below it, which in turn could dampen the interest in using (L) armor (which affects crafters, which affects miners, etc etc).

I don't own an Angel set (although I used to years ago) but I would say around 30k is a good range to buy at without having to worry about the value going down in the near future.

Well, I think we are all guessing blindly here, very much including myself:)

Let me rephrase by making a prediction only that we will see angel trade in the +15K range within a year.

i'd love to know why you think thats "fair value", especially since its such a relative wide range. i don't think it was so low 5-6 years ago before the TI and CND influxes. presumably Tiger will be 7-11k, jag 4-8k in your opinion?

disclosure, yes i own angel.

Absolutely, the prices you are quoting are precisely where I think the values are.

I think we soon will see a set sold in 25-29k range

Yep, this is right, the market does not gap, it just drifts slowly:)

Back