FYI: Announcing : BLACK LIGHT PIRATE ALLIANCE

blah blah

DCF

You can try and rip all you want to....TRY being the key word:laugh:

Since there is no "shared loot" option for looting in space, well if I have to explain it any further.. then you're the ignorant one.

Nice try tap dancing around the question anywho...

Mark my words...the arguing on booty distribution will commence after the "teams" first kill:yup:

Mark my words...the arguing on booty distribution will commence after the "teams" first kill:yup:

The only things thats gonna get marked by me is you in my personal sights cupcake. Personal disputes if you want one is not BLP business. The BLP is there to raid for profit. You ill take care off off my own back ;)

Made for PIRATE teams in space.....
Entropia Universe 12.0.4 Release Notes
15 Sep 2011

Space-Related
Loot from these choking participants, will be divided between those who did damage to the destroyed spaceship.

Ofc unlike in your "perfect" little world there are always finer details to iron out. The BLP is gaining momentum fast and we have some serious resources. The guys who join us are not all hardcore pirates like me....

They join not because they are pirates. they join because from time to time they might want to roleplay a bit and go on a Raid or two....after that they go back to their regular professions on planet side. Next Raid they get a invite if they on, they decide if they in or not......And dont think i haven't made provisions to counter the spy element ;) Personally i look forward to having spies in my midst, make raids more challenging :smoke:

Roleplay as good as it gets in EU ;)

Ofc unlike in your "perfect" little world there are always finer details to iron out

I didn't say anything about a perfect world..don't put words in my mouth.

And I guess your answer to my question is :dunno: that you have no idea.

They join not because they are pirates. they join because from time to time they might want to roleplay a bit

Didn't you say something about joining for maybe making a profit as well??

You should of figured out those little details before trying to start your little club. Ahh well.. kids have their dreams...
I bet you got a tree fort where you plan to split all your booty too!

HOW CUTE!!

I think that all in all the BLP sounds like it is going to be a bunch
like minded people "trying" to PVP and not a bunch
of Bloody Lousy People that will compleatly and utterly
ruin space for all. A lot of PVPers tend to
backstab each other the first chance they get.
Daisy seems a fairly intellegent person though.
If you read between the lines you can clearaly see that
they are just trying to produce an allience where
the code of conduct is using you when they need you
and supporting you when you need it. This is clearly
because they believe they are better than the people
out in space and want like minded people which
they are recruiting. To join is only an insult to your
current soc because you have to share you skill and
own intellegence.

It wil be fun watching it develop with other alliences out there ;)

Last edited:
like minded people "trying" to PVP

When you say it like that, it sounds as if you saying that anyone who has joined and will join wants to be a total pirate which is not the case at all. Some are in for a bit of fun, profit, security, some for occasional fun break from their regular professions, others to spy or disrupt. So all in all far to many variations to claim it as entirely "like minded" :) I may be a hardcore pirate, but im sensible enough to know that i cant have it all my way all the time. Ofc these sorts of alliances evolve over time, so entirely like minded groups will certainly develop out of this over time.

This is clearly because they believe they are better than the people out in space and want like minded people which they are recruiting.
With the response to the first quote you can prolly see by now this comment of yours is just a bit of center. Ie, not accurate :tongue2:

To join is only an insult to your current soc because you have to share you skill own intellegence.
In a EU where soc's such as your and the one you were in before are constantly in alliances, this comment of yours is looking like a fish gasping for air on the dry shore. And trust me there are ppl willing to pay me to teach them the ways of space, yet here in all likely hood share my experience tactics more than most. So uhm, yea dont get this comment of your Sash

It wil be fun watching it develop with other alliances out there ;)
What you all are seeing now is only a small part of the bigger picture. Long term devoted BLP'ers will have the option to become part of something very much bigger further down the line while still remaining in their soc's of choice.

The true TITANS of space will not be the ships......it will be The Empires and SYSTEM LORDS. The BLP are paving the way to the new frontier in SPACE ........

DCF

When you say it like that, it sounds as if you saying that anyone who has joined and will join wants to be a total pirate which is not the case at all. Some are in for a bit of fun, profit, security, some for occasional fun break from their regular professions, others to spy or disrupt. So all in all far to many variations to claim it as entirely "like minded" :) I may be a hardcore pirate, but im sensible enough to know that i cant have it all my way all the time. Ofc these sorts of alliances evolve over time, so entirely like minded groups will certainly develop out of this over time.

With the response to the first quote you can prolly see by now this comment of yours is just a bit of center. Ie, not accurate :tongue2:

In a EU where soc's such as your and the one you were in before are constantly in alliances, this comment of yours is looking like a fish gasping for air on the dry shore. And trust me there are ppl willing to pay me to teach them the ways of space, yet here in all likely hood share my experience tactics more than most. So uhm, yea dont get this comment of your Sash

What you all are seeing now is only a small part of the bigger picture. Long term devoted BLP'ers will have the option to become part of something very much bigger further down the line while still remaining in their soc's of choice.

The true TITANS of space will not be the ships......it will be The Empires and SYSTEM LORDS. The BLP are paving the way to the new frontier in SPACE ........

DCF

DCF - you have made my day, thank you ;)

like minded people "trying" to PVP and not a bunch
of Bloody Lousy People that will compleatly and utterly
ruin space for all. A lot of PVPers tend to
backstab each other the first chance they get.
Daisy seems a fairly intellegent person though.
If you read between the lines you can clearaly see that
they are just trying to produce an allience where
the code of conduct is using you when they need you
and supporting you when you need it. This is clearly
because they believe they are better than the people
out in space and want like minded people which
they are recruiting. To join is only an insult to your
current soc because you have to share you skill and
own intellegence.

It wil be fun watching it develop with other alliences out there ;)

:laugh:

My eyes hurt now sashy :eyecrazy:

This thing can sound fun but the whole people shoot their friends when in a mission from the alliance, sounds real bad.
Don't know who will agree to that, surely not people who value friendship.

And you have another problem, if you get people from socs from all over EU, it will be easy to know when those raids are taking place and just avoid them.

I don't see this thing develop much, as people or get board or betray you, or both.

Funny 'enlightened' comments Sash, knowing you were in a pk society and can't handled loosing 2 pyrites in space, crying like a noob beeing shot for the first time of her life... (ok, maybe 3 pyrite, can't remember hehe)

This thing can sound fun but the whole people shoot their friends when in a mission from the alliance, sounds real bad.
Don't know who will agree to that, surely not people who value friendship.

And you have another problem, if you get people from socs from all over EU, it will be easy to know when those raids are taking place and just avoid them.

I don't see this thing develop much, as people or get board or betray you, or both.

Being human, we all have both good and evil traits.....some have more of one or the other! ...........it's really that simple.

In real we've rules in soc to control the evil side.....and encourage the good one.

In EU, I'm glad that we've lootable PVP (though I don't like the concept of entire space lootable) for a free expression of those traits.... so gl everybody whatever path you choose or your traits guide you to .....let your inner nature flourish to it's fullest.... and blossom!!

I see no problem about this alliance. It can develop and grow or it will fail, I'm pretty sure that Daisy still have few buddies around him to form a pirate team.

Why there must be some negative post in thread? Or you were looted in pvp and afraid for your future trip? It's the game, and game has rules, without rules you have no game. Lootable is lootable, if you do not accept it, just stay on your planet or find a safe travel way (mothership).

I see no problem about this alliance. It can develop and grow or it will fail, I'm pretty sure that Daisy still have few buddies around him to form a pirate team.

Why there must be some negative post in thread? Or you were looted in pvp and afraid for your future trip? It's the game, and game has rules, without rules you have no game. Lootable is lootable, if you do not accept it, just stay on your planet or find a safe travel way (mothership).

He should be more concerned if this was a group full of ONLY hardcore pirates like me. Luckily i want to have a bit of fun with this and so it seems do many others whom have already joined. Besides, there are ways to keep you name of the local chat if you in a raid and dont want to be seen to have looted anyone LOL.

Anyhow Good news from MA for us BLP'ers

Warp Mines

In order to stop vessels traveling in warp speed warp mines can be dropped.

Warp mines can be dropped from smaller vessels and will be active for a limited amount of time only.
!
The success rate of bringing a ship out of warp speed depends on:
Placement of the Warp Mine.
The level of the Warp Mine.
Warp drive level of the target vessel.
Captain skills on target vessel.

Oh this is going to make things soooo much more interesting ;) And the challenges of dealing with warping ships :)

6 yrs old kevin and his mum :

Kevin: Moom? Mooooom!?!
mum: Yes Kevin?
K: I want to be a pirate!
M: Sure darling ...
K: But Mooom , I really want to be a pirate !!
M: Go play on computer, I got a lot of work to do
K: hurraaay

Kevin at computer starting EU and typing :
Login : DaisyColdfinger looking meanwhile at Britney Spear´s poster on the wall
Password: ************* (probably something related to britney)

Loging in and doing pf pf pf pf with his ultra mega supaah space fighter

K: Moom, they killed me
M: sure darling
K: those bastards
M: thats enough ! Go and make your homeworks
K: but muuuuum :(

Wow very detailed defo from someone in the know id say....Let me guess your a mom or are you Kevin ? :tongue2:

:lolup::laugh:

Mum: Yes kevin?
K: But mooom , i really want to be a pirate !!
M: Go play on computer, i got a lot of work to do
k: Hurraaay

kevin at computer starting eu and typing :
Login : Daisycoldfinger looking meanwhile at britney spear´s poster on the wall
password: ************* (probably something related to britney)

loging in and doing pf pf pf pf with his ultra mega supaah space fighter

k: Moom, they killed me
m: Sure darling
k: Those bastards
m: Thats enough ! Go and make your homeworks
k: But muuuuum :(

[+] rep :)

Your Kevin

Lol, make fun but my 4 1/2 year old son has sat on my lap and killed people in space, so just goes to prove that some people out there really can't win against a kid(for their dignity I'll keep their names secret :).

The BLACK LIGHT PIRATE Alliance

Alliance. Bah.

eb1aa129-8105-4488-b87f-f551bc6bbad2For_the_Horde_.jpg

Lol, make fun but my 4 1/2 year old son has sat on my lap and killed people in space, so just goes to prove that some people out there really can't win against a kid(for their dignity I'll keep their names secret :).

Children got skillz, be afraid of children, be very afraid :laugh:

Added some more info including a STATUS announcement. So those who are in can just quickly go in, check and get out. Link to BLP Group

Although there is still lots of time, and the BLP is getting bigger day by day. Im looking to setup and familiarize various planetary BLP Raid teams with one another. Since Space is so vast, we already have a number of BLP alliance members based on various planets. In some cases im looking to add to the various planetary Raid team sizes and other cases we could use full teams.

Part time or full time Role Players : Pirates (Assault teams ) / Scouts / Informants / Spies

Although for some BLP activity will be a fun occasional distraction from their regular professions, there will be opportunity to loot or earn (Spies /Scouts/ Informants) some ped from successful BLP Raids. So if you looking for a bit of part time fun, a distraction from your regular activities, then please PM me the following...

Role you want to play ?
Which planet are you on mostly ?
What are your EU times ?
Full ava name ?

Cheers

DCF

Added BLP Alliance Structure to Group pages.......

Thanks for your efforts, Daisy.
Everyone, pirate or not has been dreaming of space battles, you have to admit. BLP seems on a good start and will grow, am sure :yay:

This is a good time in the life of EU. :yup:

Thanks for your efforts, Daisy.
Everyone, pirate or not has been dreaming of space battles, you have to admit. BLP seems on a good start and will grow, am sure :yay:

This is a good time in the life of EU. :yup:

Yea mate, its growing at some pace considering its only what 3 days since it was announced on the forum ^^ Space threw everyone a unexpected curve ball, so work that would have sufficed previously is now only the tip of the demons nail. Also due to the open door policy, security has been stepped up quite a bit to protect our inner workings, in the field strategies and policies from spies.

Were getting there for sure.....still BLACK status last i i checked...Check the main Group for current STATUS.

Cheers

DCF

Last edited:
Added updates to BLP and SKULLS groups.

blp1.jpg
theskulls.jpg

Cheers

DCF

Last edited:
Invites and info sent to existing and new joiners...please check you in boxes.

tnx

DCF

Assigning teams to Captains atm
Captains informed of available "other" resources
Securing access to further BLP alliance "resources"
Updated group pages with crew additions (The SKULLS)
Further crew secured...to be allocated.
Conducting tactical and environmental feasibility studies (The SKULLS)

BLP Alliance Universal Coverage

Caly is standing by.............black
Rock is standing by............black
Arkadia Of-line..................sending probes......no data retrieved....try again
Next Island Of-line ............sending probes......no data retrieved....try again

Last edited:
Organised crime, i'm calling the justice dept.

Captains, please review last post in The SKULLS

Back