FYI: Announcing "OPAL LAND" (Longu Stalkers)

Qetesh

Alpha
Society
Freelancer
Qatesh
As the price of opals seems to be ever increasing I am hereby increasing the maturity of my longu at OLA 29 to Stalker level and relaunching it as "opal land".

Longu is one of the few mobs that still drop opals in loot, and although they are all but common I hope we can see some hofs with opals in the time to come. Best of luck to the brave who enters!

ola29.jpg

nice concept and name. you must have some smart ass uber friend or something.

although "The Opal Farm" had more style points.

:laugh:

just checked it out. the numbers and maturity are perfect minus the stupid neconus and bad land layout found elsewhere.

id prolly camp this land daily if tax was lower than 3.97%.

skip

nice to see a high mat longuland :)

So, is it confirmed that Longu still drop Opals, aka droped after VU10 or VU11. Or is this just to ride the wave 'lets hope they fall for it' and atlest spend some peds on it, since its a dead La :)

oh god.. at first I read that as "OPALO LAND" :D:D

Im going to give this LA a shot, lets see if we can loot some Opals.

On tracker i'm #3 hunter with 144 globals and have never dropped an opal. But i've never dropped a dagger of destruction or a tiger helm either.

I like longu, if anyone confirms an opal drop i'm sure i'll give them a go - i'll probably give them a go anyway :)

On tracker i'm #3 hunter with 144 globals and have never dropped an opal.

How many globals were above 200ped in value?

PS I can confirm they drop amethysts : P

How many globals were above 200ped in value?

PS I can confirm they drop amethysts : P

Not sure and can't be bothered checking all my tracker globals :) I can confirm that neither of my 16k hofs on this LA prior to tracker had an opal in :)

land been up for a few weeks. any reports of opalage from anybody? tiering my tagger will now cost more than the tagger cost itself to buy opals. i'd sure like to loot some. :)

looking for confirmation of opal drops (just dropping by and subscribing)

Only amethyst's so far. Lots of them....

Over two weeks and no confirmed opals??:scratch2:

*Sighs*
Someone please poke the balancing director and make sure he is still breathing :poke:

Whats happening with the spawn here, oa was best i could find today and barely any numbers either?

Back