FYI: Another ath to mining newbie

Status
Well people , ill not post anything more here.
But think what you want to think , im just a new player playing 2-3 weeks here.
I read a lot of tutorials.
Knew the perfect people that gave me peds , and with those ped they gave me the chance to try luck in mining.
I just came to foma and started to drop some bombs with rookie tools.
Got some claims.
Then I changed to Z1 , with this one i got my first global.
And with the ped from that global i bought more bombs.
Dropped them and BANG!
ATH came.
I think theres nothing strange.
Im just lucky.
As I said , think what you want to think.
Good luck to all.

you seems to know a lot of things about PCF and EU, funny that u only registered now on PCF when u have to defend urself youre not some alt avatar and not registered when u read all those tutorials.... nobody is thrashing but is hard to believe the words are you writing here.

It's okay for people to react by stamps. "gz!", "well deserved", "haters gonna hate" etc.

When Raddim, Pavilon, Harnas Borg was raping FOMA - almost anybody just screaming - "naah, it's just OA-109s, they will go broke sooon".

All those "experts" didn't saw clear shit-pattern in this. ET existed already, all what need to be done, it's compare their results with Squall's.

And then banhammer comes into play. 06th of May their Pro-mining was stopped forever.

My answers and comments are all linked to the thread we are all talking about.

So how someone who is a non-depositor and who have strictly no knowledges of the game would immediately start with one of the most expensive activity in this game, and i would say, like "remontoire" expressed it, reached level 5 in mining, and all this in 2-3 weeks ?

all i can say is WOW !

but...

how can someone...

ill tell you how.
If we take my GF for example, shes been watching me play this game everysingle day for something over a year now and ill tell you she knows enough about the game, from how to buy things from auction to all the other stuff that you can learn easaly if you dont have somesort of learning dissability or go to a special education school or something...

And when you say "most expensive activity" now than, i realy cant agree with you there, let aside all the free activitys like walking/sweating/trading, mining is actualy the least costly activity a newbie can do. Not like when i started after 5 days when i did my first deposit and spend it all in a few hours crafting Jesters.

I do understand some players feel a bit shafted by her for saying she never played before(add the big hit and things are starting to pile up) when there is clearly some knowledge, but think for a second, you could actualy be attacking a person that had done nothing wrong, but maybe being just a good observer.

Well Eva I for 1 believe you. I think you'll go far in EU.
Honestly well done and I'm happy on your success :).

yeah EVA heard about FOMA in all those tutorials, that place ppl score lot of globals and ppl make millions of peds easily mining with tt finder. Seriously guys ? lies over lies.
just another alternative avatar and that`s it

People here are jelous that's normal after so much hours of gameplay and money spent. I think nobody cares that YOU hoffed, so don't take it personally. We just hate seeing random noobs with 3 weeks total gameplay that hits 65k tower. It's unfair. I know it's gambling, but I thought there are limits... like unamped finder can hit max 9k peds. You just prooved everyone can hit BIG HOF with any equipment and people don't like it because they spent shitload of money on skills and tools.

So don't take it personally this thread is about hating the system, not about hating you.

sec ava for sure.:mad:

People here are jelous that's normal after so much hours of gameplay and money spent. I think nobody cares that YOU hoffed, so don't take it personally. We just hate seeing random noobs with 3 weeks total gameplay that hits 65k tower. It's unfair. I know it's gambling, but I thought there are limits... like unamped finder can hit max 9k peds. You just prooved everyone can hit BIG HOF with any equipment and people don't like it because they spent shitload of money on skills and tools.

So don't take it personally this thread is about hating the system, not about hating you.

I think its hating me too.
I tell my story and they think im a second avatar ?
They think im lying only because i got that tower being a newbie...
THIS IS UNFAIR not the ath.

Can a mod please explain why this thread is still open please?

can 1 guy shoot a Levi,Dasp or Prots? or whatever mob you can ath these days with 1 ped ammo and opallo to kill and loot for ath ?? some things must have a limit .......this is unfair

First, congratz Eva. You gambled and won, even if you're a second or third avatar it makes no difference, enjoy the PED :)

The real issue here is the legion of moronic conspiracy theorists arguing over inane things that don't matter. Please allow me to sum this up..

If you, at any time, have truly believed that this game is rigged..
If you have at any time believed that MA has a button they push to make someone get a fat payout..
If you have at any time believed that by making a new avatar there is a hidden variable that increases your luck factor..

..and you still play this game, you're a complete f**king moron.

You bash someone because the randomness of luck doesn't favor you? You attack a new player and tear apart their skills, words, and play style just to prove that somehow THEY DIDN'T DESERVE TO GET LUCKY, THAT WAS YOUR LOOT RAWRRRRR!!

Kudos to you for dumping in PED month after month on a game that you secretly believe isn't random, you're the epitome of a truly stupid and degenerate gambler.

Here's some perspective for you. If you have a house, food, internet connection, and the disposable income to gamble on a virtual game you're doing better than probably about 60% of the living world. Maybe you are lucky after all.

can 1 guy shoot a Levi,Dasp or Prots? or whatever mob you can ath these days with 1 ped ammo and opallo to kill and loot for ath ?? this is unfair

thats the reason that i decided to do mining , because i read that for hunt i need fap , armor , gun and ammo.
for crafting i need blueprint , book and materials.
So i decided that the cheapest profession for me was mining.

eva GZ

i havent got a single global yet in a whole year and you got an ath

it is luck and i hope you will be very successful eva just dont use it all on stuff you dont need:):yay::D

It´s dynamic;) Someone had to get it and someone got it...:yay:

First, congratz Eva. You gambled and won, even if you're a second or third avatar it makes no difference, enjoy the PED :)

The real issue here is the legion of moronic conspiracy theorists arguing over inane things that don't matter. Please allow me to sum this up..

If you, at any time, have truly believed that this game is rigged..
If you have at any time believed that MA has a button they push to make someone get a fat payout..
If you have at any time believed that by making a new avatar there is a hidden variable that increases your luck factor..

..and you still play this game, you're a complete f**king moron.

You bash someone because the randomness of luck doesn't favor you? You attack a new player and tear apart their skills, words, and play style just to prove that somehow THEY DIDN'T DESERVE TO GET LUCKY, THAT WAS YOUR LOOT RAWRRRRR!!

Kudos to you for dumping in PED month after month on a game that you secretly believe isn't random, you're the epitome of a truly stupid and degenerate gambler.

Here's some perspective for you. If you have a house, food, internet connection, and the disposable income to gamble on a virtual game you're doing better than probably about 60% of the living world. Maybe you are lucky after all.

Ok.As my english is not so good , if i understand the post good , i must to THANK you.
Really , is so frustrating to see people attacking me for a lucky hit.
They think its not possible to get a lot of ped without any invest but it is.
You need dedication , and dont sweat.
Ask for ped (i know its not good) , try to find people from your same city or country that can help you out , make only the quests that gives your free items.
Thats what ive made , and with that i got my peds for start mining.
And if heres some jealous guy thinking that i got this ATH because its second ava , so , what are you waiting for ?
Go and make a new second ava for you , then go to foma and drop bombs.
If youre theories are trust so each of one that was trashing me will get an ATH too.
go go go , what are you waiting ?
As i understand all people thinks that a newbie second avatar gives you mroe luck ?
I dont know , as im not a second ava.

GZ for you...

just dont care other people whining...

Ok, I read this entire thread and there is only one conclusion I can come to:

dr3w, Akbar, LUCmarius1 -

:lolup:MORONS!

GZ on the ATH.

Ok, I read this entire thread and there is only one conclusion I can come to:

dr3w, Akbar, LUCmarius1 -

:lolup:MORONS!

GZ on the ATH.

it would be nice if you have some arguments, not just calling something, as u see I wrote my arguments pretty well, u in other hand what or who are u ? what is my conclusion after your post ? :lolup:

"You need dedication , and dont sweat."

What you mean by that??

You know something we don't ?? (guessing this referes to luck factor of newbie avatar, from what i hear of rumors..)
You obviously know alot of things :)

Very strange story if you ask me..:wise:

Ive been on your side untill now, but this cuts it right here when you start to get smart on the comunity
They think its not possible to get a lot of ped without any invest but it is.
You need dedication , and dont sweat..
and you know this dedication part from where?
Ask for ped (i know its not good) , try to find people from your same city or country that can help you out , make only the quests that gives your free items.
Thats what ive made , and with that i got my peds for start mining...
you find it ok to beg for peds?
And if heres some jealous guy thinking that i got this ATH because its second ava , so , what are you waiting for ?
Go and make a new second ava for you , then go to foma and drop bombs.
If youre theories are trust so each of one that was trashing me will get an ATH too.
go go go , what are you waiting ?.
dont be getting smart with the comunity now

As i understand all people thinks that a newbie second avatar gives you mroe luck ?

youre still missing the point i see, even though it has been explained to you a couple of times in this thread alone

Ive been on your side untill now, but this cuts it right here when you start to get smart on the comunity

and you know this dedication part from where?

you find it ok to beg for peds?

dont be getting smart with the comunity now

youre still missing the point i see, even though it has been explained to you a couple of times in this thread alone

What he said excactly:wise:

yes they look like a jealous group!
btw what means morons ?

You still didn't get it? No problem for hitting ATH. You can hit it next day - please, be happy with that, congratulations!

But you're not noob.

You need dedication , and dont sweat. Ask for ped (i know its not good) , try to find people from your same city or country that can help you out , make only the quests that gives your free items.
Thats what ive made , and with that i got my peds for start mining.

Yeah, yeah, newbie, go on!

Also: call your ava as hot as possible, preferably female, and most important - be female IRL.

Bluebard ah what to say... another unknown genius troll, seems like you read all thread but you din`t understand after all some thing at all, well at least you tried, keep it up!

OK, enough of this harassment of a new forum member.

If you feel that strongly about the way MA balances the loot, add your thoughts to the numerous other threads that exist.

Gratz for your loot, and for your induction into the PCF community :ahh:

:locked:

Status
Back