Another profession ?

Do you want a new "Military" profession ?

• Yes, please

Votes: 11 32.4%
  • No, bad ideea

Votes: 23 67.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Society
Order Of Fire
Muadib Atreydes26 Paul
Since mutants started the warr "again", I think that MA will creeate new profession, something like military. So then, we will able to speak about "Calipso Army". The question is : Do anybody want a new profession ? Let's vote and see, maybe MA is not thinking about this and if the players will is to create this profession, then we can make a petition.

I don't get what you mean.

If you pick some combat equipment and get out there to fight you're a hunter automatically.

If you're looking for a hierarchy like military feel free to join a soc of that type (no idea about how strict the hierarchy levels are bound to military ranks though). Then you can spend your time trying to become a general. Or if that's not what you want create your own soc and automatically become a general.

Since mutants started the warr "again", I think that MA will creeate new profession, something like military. So then, we will able to speak about "Calipso Army". The question is : Do anybody want a new profession ? Let's vote and see, maybe MA is not thinking about this and if the players will is to create this profession, then we can make a petition.

THis idea would not only entail the creation of a player based Government. But A whole new kind of thinking for the players/Creators of this game...

You would have to introduce polotics, States/Provinces; Voting systems. (Perhaps we could finnaly start utilizing those voting boxes)

You would need to have people in charge of every department of each Province/State. You would need to have guidelines and rules about governing built into the game, You would require Certain numbers of players to vote before any new actions were taken...

Wars/Peace would require Everyone who lives in different or collected areas to vote and agree to them with a majority vote...

ECT, ECT, ECT...

I LOvE the Idea, And for a economic (REAL MONEY) game like this to evolve properly. You need these types of changes to make it a real economy.... :lift::tower::dancing:

Back