Another way for making money on ammo?

wizz

Elite
Society
The Ministry
Wizzina Wizz Pale Moon
Howdy folks,

No no, this is not a trhead about how YOU can make money out of ammo...

:rolleyes:

I just noticed something while i was selling some ammo cells back to the TT.

I had put in 1083 cells. I know it's hardly worth to mention but anyhow...

The tt gave me back 0,10 ped.

Since 1083 cells would be worth 0,1083 and not 0,10 MA takes the 83 cells and doenst give anything back for it.

If you hunt small and tt a lot because of a low ped card, I'd might be worth to pay attention each time you sell back ammo to the tt. Cuz everything up to 99 cells goes straight to MA!

Do with it whatever you like...

The last two digits are included, theyre just not visible on your pedcard.
If you had 10 ped before you will have 10,1083 now. tt something for 0,002 more and you will have 10,1103 and it should display 10,11

:scratch2:

Owww...

I can hardly believe that. That would mean MA actually cared about the small digits after the comma.

If so, please disregard my post and MA please accept my sincere apologies

:ahh:

yup it's like akoz said. Tests have been done and it's been confirmed this is how it works.

Actually those tests were done pre vu10. It is not inconceivable that MA may have accidentally made a mistake and in this vu the smaller digits are not counted at all :laugh:

Guess only way to confirm it would be another test but I doubt MA would steep so low ;)

If you had 10 ped before you will have 10,1083 now. tt something for 0,002 more and you will have 10,1103 and it should display 10,11

That seems to be the case: you can always do a little test next time, however it might be difficult since you don't know how much is on your card atm:
1. sell 1083 ammo; this will get you 0.10 PED (0.1083)
2. sell another 17 ammo for 0.0017. You should see on your card 0.11PED.

Actually those tests were done pre vu10. It is not inconceivable that MA may have accidentally made a mistake and in this vu the smaller digits are not counted at all :laugh:

Actually, the other day when I bought ammo I tried it, and yes it does count the last few (non-showing) digits... easy to see, just try when buying some ammo :D

Yes, this should be the easiest way to test this, instead of doing the whole "sell 1 ammo each time until you get a full pec" that most people say :silly2:

one more from smart managers of mindark... lol :D

Have been like that since the dawn of entropia most likely.

Just easier to see it now that we have stuff worth 0,0001 ped in the TT.

Before you only noticed it with sweat, dung, rocks etc.

Seems nothing can be valueless in this system, lowest TT possible seems to be 0,00001 ped. (try check the TT of a 1k pile of sweat)

yeah when i 1st saw the ammo this way i thought it was BS. but after a little bit of figuring. hehe it works out :D

Are you assuming this, or is this based on a reliable source? If so, I'd appreciate a link.

Are you assuming this, or is this based on a reliable source? If so, I'd appreciate a link.

Be your own reliable source and test it next time your at a TT. Instructions have already been put in above.

Case closed, lock this thread.

Back