Answer the question?!

Pavlov

Mature
Richard Mister Pavlov

I would like to know what is that small white thing next to your avatars name?
I have seen it before, but I didn't had nobody who could me explain for what that is.

Thanks.

Richard

I would like to know what is that small white thing next to your avatars name?
I have seen it before, but I didn't had nobody who could me explain for what that is.

Thanks.

Richard

It's your MF implant :)

all you had to do is put your mouse over it lol it has a tooltip :p:hammer:

He is smarter than me, I would have put a post it on my screen cover it and pretended it was nothing.

Derid

Hahahaha nop. I'have seen it only in videos, sooo sidxx.. smart ass, I can't put mouse on it and see what that is ;)

For what use is MF implant?!

And yeah I am noob. I've some skills, testing etc, craft, mine, hunt. but dunno all.
lol

but ok anyway :) thanks ;)!

It means you have protection on and it's safe to cyber :censored:

Hahahaha nop. I'have seen it only in videos, sooo sidxx.. smart ass, I can't put mouse on it and see what that is ;)

For what use is MF implant?!

And yeah I am noob. I've some skills, testing etc, craft, mine, hunt. but dunno all.
lol

but ok anyway :) thanks ;)!

MF = 'Mindforce'

There are mindforce chips for a range of uses: regeneration (ie healing), attack (ie like a weapon), strike (ie like an area-of-attack weapon), teleportation (for jumping instantly instead of using a vehicle), personal effect (like metabolic acceleration etc).

To use these chips you need:

1. The appropriate consumable in the form of Mind Essence (aka 'ME').
NOTE: there are 3 different types - Synthethic ME, Light ME and just plain old ME. Synthethic ME is available at any trade terminal, Light ME and ME are refined - Light ME from Force Nexus and Diluted Sweat, and ME from Force Nexus and Vibrant Sweat. The chip will show what type of ME is required to use it.

2. A mindforce implant. A basic one can be bought at any trade terminal. Higher level ones are looted, and may be found for sale on auction or in shops. Before you use it for the first time, an implant must be inserted with an implant inserter (also available at any trade terminal).

ThankX Serica

Now getting better to understand! ;)

Back