Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 8 15.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

club

Dominant
Raphael club Rico
i wanted to see how is this paint dropping going and if anyone gets some rare paints :

tell please if yes you looted and what was it

thank you

Club:)

I've looted blue and yellow this weekend.

Paint Can (Mauve) from aurli yesterday =)

ohh i loot purpel paint 2 from em yesterday 2.. and alot of blue paint from atrax =)

lots of paints but no red/white/black yet

Yes, have looted blue, light green, pink, brown, turquoise in the last few days.

Deep Cadmium from Foul on CND this week.

Yes, I think they're all dropping with the probable exception of red/white/black unless an uber knows otherwise.

Although Dark Blue stopped dropping from fungoids when I was last hunting them quite a bit. Don't know if that's still the case, or if something else drops it now.

One thing to bear in mind is that the news from MA regarding the next VU reported big changes to avatar appearance and clothes. So paint may feature in that too possibly...

Orange, Pink and Yellow

All of the noobcolours. Heard someone say they looted Dark Wine aswell couple o days ago so... But no sightings of reb/black/white no :(

All of the noobcolours. Heard someone say they looted Dark Wine aswell couple o days ago so... But no sightings of reb/black/white no :(

me neither :(

I got some Deep Cadmium from a foul last week I think, and yellow & turquoise more recently.

Our team got one Dark Wine from a chomper just yesterday (Saturday).

Besides that, all the normal paints are dropping AFAIK (I don't hunt much myself).

Edit: just noticed this, 3 posts within the same minute :)

No change for me, orange..yellow..blue...mauve...green etc all usual mobs and usual amounts. Up to a few days ago at least, not hunting mobs that drop paint ATM.

t

yellow orange and umber, but like oil residue much less than in the past

Umber, Yellow, Light Green, Orange, Pink, Purple, Blue, Turqoise - lots and regularly.
Deep Cadmium - once, from a foul at Aegis Mound week ago.

yes looted most of the not so rare once...

question is if they are outplementing:laugh: the old colors and its gonna come new onces or if these colors will start dropping with a higer Frequency.
either way prices will prolly drop a bit :yay:

On a month long feff campaign atm - turquoise dropping constantly, albeit with silly droprate (about 4-8 cans on 2 hours or something)

I know it is a noob color, but nobody mentioned it so far
Looted some BROWN from Atrax last week

Back