• No

Votes: 22 42.3%
  • I am to rich to give a fuck.

Votes: 7 13.5%

• Total voters

Art Jennifer

Elite
Lady Jennifer Art
Flying to Cryene for some reason, the mind wonders when you are in space....

I think I have hit the wall :S

When you find yourself stuck, not being able to deposit more to advance in the game, but doing the low level stuff becomes increasing boring.........

Break time

:dance:

I dont hit the wall but simply doing a break...

I hit the wall all the time. But then I ask to myself what was your first motivation to keep going? Then I remember and so forth I tear that wall down with my mind and break free. Teehee. :ahh:
Gotten bored? There's over 9000 ways to make you not get bored while playing EU.

1. Play in window mode and watch a movie while playing.
2. Want a challenge even at low lvl mobs? Tag several and try to survive without healing and killing them all.
3. Play naked change your normal hunting pattern, mix things up don't just stand and shoot go run and shoot =) (Like hunting traeskeron's)
4. Hunt in team with friends you're less likely to become bored that way.
5. Go help some noobs by healing them/taking them to see new places (tp runs). Their appreciation will make you feel that you have done a good deed. And you'll feel less bored.
6. Well I can list even more but I think you get the idea..
9001. If all else fails you need to repeat from step 1 or simply take a break (that works for everyone).

When you find yourself stuck, not being able to deposit more to advance in the game, but doing the low level stuff becomes increasing boring.........

Break time

There comes a time when you have to be wealthy to continue to advance in this game. That's it's biggest flaw. Or... you be happy grinding trox young all day long and play like a noob for $100 mth.

If you can't afford to progress then the harsh reality is..... it's time to quit... OR.... take a LONG break. 6 mths plus and bank $50 every couple weeks so that when you come back you have enough of a deposit to give yourself a bit of a bank roll.... that is of course if you like the game enough to want to deposit that kind of money. If you don't wanna dump more than $20/mth into the game then you probably HAVE hit the wall and you may as well quit.

Sorry.... but it's the cold, hard, fact.

Menace

I hit the wall all the time. But then I ask to myself what was your first motivation to keep going? Then I remember and so forth I tear that wall down with my mind and break free. Teehee. :ahh:
Gotten bored? There's over 9000 ways to make you not get bored while playing EU.

1. Play in window mode and watch a movie while playing.
2. Want a challenge even at low lvl mobs? Tag several and try to survive without healing and killing them all.
3. Play naked change your normal hunting pattern, mix things up don't just stand and shoot go run and shoot =) (Like hunting traeskeron's)
4. Hunt in team with friends you're less likely to become bored that way.
5. Go help some noobs by healing them/taking them to see new places (tp runs). Their appreciation will make you feel that you have done a good deed. And you'll feel less bored.
6. Well I can list even more but I think you get the idea..
9001. If all else fails you need to repeat from step 1 or simply take a break (that works for everyone).

You're suggesting ways of beating the "blues". Her problem is.... she can't afford to deposit (or doesn't want to) enough money to continue a reasonable progression at her level. She's done. Tits up. Her virtual life in the universe is all but over because as you skill, the hourly cost to play increases if you want to keep your skilling speed and progression the same.

We shall miss her.... or at least some will I'm sure....

Menace

Break time

awww boo-hoo. cya :D

There comes a time when you have to be wealthy to continue to advance in this game. That's it's biggest flaw. Or... you be happy grinding trox young all day long and play like a noob for $100 mth.

If you can't afford to progress then the harsh reality is..... it's time to quit... OR.... take a LONG break. 6 mths plus and bank $50 every couple weeks so that when you come back you have enough of a deposit to give yourself a bit of a bank roll.... that is of course if you like the game enough to want to deposit that kind of money. If you don't wanna dump more than $20/mth into the game then you probably HAVE hit the wall and you may as well quit.

Menace

i rly wish 100usd would let me shoot troxes a whole month.. too bad it lets me shoot troxes for 2 days

thats my wall in this game.. ridicilous returns.. even with great efford put to the game

Last edited:
Hit that years with the exception that I just too tight to deposit anymore :)

Menace

Well spoken, and very true. I took a couple long breaks (6 months each), came back, and enjoyed the game again for a short period of time. As Menace stated, the money runs out again. Then it becomes time to quit. :wise:

Good luck with your withdrawals and break, Jenn. ;)

awww boo-hoo. cya :D

Boo-hoo, who are you? :smoke:

Its a social game which a lot of people fail to grasp.

Help people and have fun being social while developing your character and you will never hit the 'wall' even when you have no peds.

flip side is if your a dick and 'hate' people for their efforts to help others, then the wall may come looking for you.

Once you realize there is no wall you can walk right through it.

That wall you talk about is just on your head!

I also hited that wall some years ago (2 years and 5 months now) then I stoped with depo and I rephrased my goals. Being the main goal since then to continue to play the game that I like but now without deposit. Started to trade and sweating during week days and only hunted at weekends. Finished the daikiba and foul iron challenges in less than 5 months. Yes week days was a bit boring sometimes. Used ingame banks a lot to be able to support my trade and once or more a week I visited all the game malls searching for good opportunities. And after some time all that hard work payed off and actually I have enough ped to do a withdrawal of about 75% of all my total depos but keeping all my skills and gear.

This is a RPG so try to play it like one. If you have time then you can also have ped, time is money after all!

Yes this is one of the most hard games I ever played, some friends just laugh on my face when I say that it tooked me 5 years just to make lvl 70 in hunting to be able to open commando skill. Believe me, if the game was easy probably I would not playing it anymore.

The game don't have subscription fees and time is money so all the limits are just in your head, nothing more!

Nowadays I believe that the wall was just imaginary and I'm now a happy player that thanks God for never rage quit from the game that I still enjoy to play.

Mind over matter is not a myth!

Good luck.

That wall you talk about is just on your head!

I also hited that wall some years ago (2 years and 5 months now) then I stoped with depo and I rephrased my goals. Being the main goal since then to continue to play the game that I like but now without deposit. Started to trade and sweating during week days and only hunted at weekends. Finished the daikiba and foul iron challenges in less than 5 months. Yes week days was a bit boring sometimes. Used ingame banks a lot to be able to support my trade and once or more a week I visited all the game malls searching for good opportunities. And after some time all that hard work payed off and actually I have enough ped to do a withdrawal of about 75% of all my total depos but keeping all my skills and gear.

This is a RPG so try to play it like one. If you have time then you can also have ped, time is money after all!

Yes this is one of the most hard games I ever played, some friends just laugh on my face when I say that it tooked me 5 years just to make lvl 70 in hunting to be able to open commando skill. Believe me, if the game was easy probably I would not playing it anymore.

The game don't have subscription fees and time is money so all the limits are just in your head, nothing more!

Nowadays I believe that the wall was just imaginary and I'm now a happy player that thanks God for never rage quit from the game that I still enjoy to play.

Mind over matter is not a myth!

Good luck.

great post

Gonna break even/withdraw my deposits then take a break, not that anyone cares.

:beerchug:

I hear ya.

Look after yourself Jenn.

There does become a point that the balance between long term achievement, long term effort, and reward needs a more healthy fit for many especially at higher levels.

Good luck with your future Jenn, although there is a space for EU in your life. It doesn’t have to be a choice of fulltime or quit, but it often feels like that is the only solution.

I’m taking a much more relaxed approach recently. I’m online while it makes me happy, log out quick when the sun is not shining.

I made the decision recently I’m here to hunt big, I won’t sweat or hunt puny because I feel forced too. If that equates to a doomed future to the exit because of costs, then so be it.

Other than that, it’s not worth a whole page of text justifying all the alternatives, that’s called addiction.

Rick

Back