Question: Anyone from the LAN event going to write up about the Q&A they did?

Still nothing official? @Ludvig|MindArk , think a public announcement for news and Q&A is pretty basic, not everyone can come to Gothenburg for LAN.
MA were there as guests..
That is as far as their obligation goes.
If you want details from a player run LAN, try to ask the event organizers.
But then again, maybe they don’t want to share and have such information reserved for those who do attend.

Sev was kind enough to share what he could recall from the Q&A.
Much thanks.

Q&A where for ppl at LAN, those who attended got to ask questions and get some answers also see some pre-views. thats what happened :)

Reactions: Geo
MA were there as guests..
That is as far as their obligation goes.
If you want details from a player run LAN, try to ask the event organizers.
But then again, maybe they don’t want to share and have such information reserved for those who do attend.

Sev was kind enough to share what he could recall from the Q&A.
Much thanks.
I wish I could invite MA as guests to have them answer questions and provide images and video that they do not provide to anyone else… to my exclusive list of guests…

how is that not an issue to everyone…

Might just be me.. but I have other more important things to worry about in my life.

Might just be me.. but I have other more important things to worry about in my life.
If I worry about that stuff it is more stressful so instead, I worry about this stuff it's much less important.
It's good to worry about less important stuff instead. Gotta put worries somewhere.

Back