Question: Anyone from the LAN event going to write up about the Q&A they did?

Society
Never will I have Sock
Angela Draniie Cloud
Title.

Heard there was a Q&A and that no NDA's were signed.

So what was asked and answered in the Q&A? Heard some better Unreal 5 stuff was shown too.

Understandably, I'm sure many are still flying back home

First rule about LAN party is you...

hQ7So8D.png

Also interested in what happened at lan club?

Weapon reloading sucks
Desktop still sucks as we all said in first post where they shown us
nothing changed in 2 months

Title.

Heard there was a Q&A and that no NDA's were signed.

So what was asked and answered in the Q&A? Heard some better Unreal 5 stuff was shown too.

Understandably, I'm sure many are still flying back home

I will try to make a list about the Q&A, although I have no video footage of that part and nothing written down so it will be based wholey on my memory.

All questions and answers here are not word for word and taken as I remember them so please take them with a grain of salt.

Question: Any plans to allow the usage of Amps on the Mini-Sweeper guns?
Answer: Not currently as they are balanced for the purpose of not using amps, but could be discussed in the future.

Question: Any plans on changing mining to be more interesting?
Answer: Yes, Mindark are aware and discussing mining on an overarching design level and are very much looking to change how it works and to make it more interesting overall. No dates on when this would happen but it is something that will be changed for sure.

Question: Any plans to look over the Explosive Projectile blueprints as they are making a lot of crafting materials and blueprints obsolete as people only click these instead?
Answer: Yes, this is being looked at and will most likely get changed in the future. In what way Mindark has no current answer.

Question: Will other Seasonal boxes be removed as the Summer boxes?
Answer: No, there are no plans to remove any of the other seasonal boxes, and Mindark gave a follow-up answer to this; The reason for removing Summer Strongboxes was that they are heavily tied to the Mayhem events and they wanted to remove the Summer Mayhem event as they didn't want to run two events at the same time as people don't have time to spend on both these events and therefore feeling forced to participate in both.

Question: Any plans on looking over old melee weapons and allowing them the usage of Universal Ammo?
Answer: Not currently, but as they are looking over a lot of items for the transition over to Unreal 5 they will take a look at it at that time, but no promises as it requires overhauling the weapons themselves.

Question: Any plans on allowing pilots of Motherships and other big ships to summon individuals instead of their whole guestlist?
Answer: Will be looked into but cannot promise anything as they do not know how much work it would require.

Question: Any plans to remove a lot of the items and materials that are not being used for anything anymore?
Answer: Yes, with the swap over to Unreal 5 all the loot-tables will be looked at and changed, with that they will remove a lot of items not being in use anymore.

These are all of the questions that I remember currently, will update if I remember more.

Sounds like it was a lot of fun. Would be neat to go even more minicon with it.

Question: Any plans to remove a lot of the items and materials that are not being used for anything anymore?
Answer: Yes, with the swap over to Unreal 5 all the loot-tables will be looked at and changed, with that they will remove a lot of items not being in use anymore.

R.50340d2c87bcf8cf376f76ff46739fb9

People, use your guns or MindArk will remove them from inventory

When they remove items from the game, anything that has a TT value stays in your inventory. You can still use them. When they use the term "remove" all they mean is they will no longer drop or be able to be crafted etc etc.......

They can not just remove items that have a TT value from peoples inventory's............. Because real money is involved, it is not like a game that does not have a real cash economy, MA can not do this because of that reason :)

They can not just remove items that have a TT value from peoples inventory's............. Because real money is involved, it is not like a game that does not have a real cash economy, MA can not do this because of that reason :)

They can, and it is in the EULA & ToS in cleartext with a whole paragrah.. the TT value of a item removed will be returned if they do this.

So yes and no, it depends on what is removed, if it remains usable, it wont be removed-removed, if it is as the Q&A indicates, uselless un-used items, they are likely going to get removed-removed, but since they are useless their TT value is likely all the value they hold beside sentimental value :p

This is why people should generally semi often keep track of the item list in accounts on the mindark account page, because yes, even if removed and returned its real money involved and i'm sure theres always that 1 dude who has 100k ped worth of "winky wonk grass hairs" that are worth 0.0000001 pec each with 0.000000000000000000007% MU that will cause a fuzz when he only got 99 999 ped instead of the full 100 000 returned, etc xD

The kneeling while shooting was interesting.

The kneeling while shooting was interesting.
I mean, I was kneeling and shooting in a videogame back on the playstation 1. I think the sega genesis had a game that you could do that also.

I have had a beer or 2 but did the drone and warriors look like insects? not bots? I may be wrong. Don't crucify me lol.

I mean, I was kneeling and shooting in a videogame back on the playstation 1. I think the sega genesis had a game that you could do that also.
Ok ok ok , i think you kneeling was interesting too , very interesting.

Hmm, so let us say a planet partner doesn't make it to the new engine, does this mean a lot of peculiar redneck crap items will be gone from the game?
Or does this mean that some cool memorabilia from old time will disappear?

last time they remove item, they replace all the old stuff by various ores with same amount.

I have had a beer or 2 but did the drone and warriors look like insects? not bots? I may be wrong. Don't crucify me lol.
they where insects, insects in real life have drones and warriors aswell. if i recall correctly these where new kinds of mobs aswell as new updated versions of some old mobs. ie the sabakuma. hope that helps abit

They can, and it is in the EULA & ToS in cleartext with a whole paragrah.. the TT value of a item removed will be returned if they do this.

So yes and no, it depends on what is removed, if it remains usable, it wont be removed-removed, if it is as the Q&A indicates, uselless un-used items, they are likely going to get removed-removed, but since they are useless their TT value is likely all the value they hold beside sentimental value :p

This is why people should generally semi often keep track of the item list in accounts on the mindark account page, because yes, even if removed and returned its real money involved and i'm sure theres always that 1 dude who has 100k ped worth of "winky wonk grass hairs" that are worth 0.0000001 pec each with 0.000000000000000000007% MU that will cause a fuzz when he only got 99 999 ped instead of the full 100 000 returned, etc xD

Ok, well I have not read the EULA for a very very long time, so not sure if it has even been updated, I guess it has been over the years since I last read it :p

But I take back what I said then in my post. Thanks for correcting me tho :)

Back