Anyone have this CC problem??

Koyumi

Mature
Society
Rat Pack
Koyumi Wildcat Mishima
I finally found a way to add my CC using ingame method. Now I have another completely frustrating problem with no idea how to fix.

My CC provider is a financial institution that handles pre paid credit cards. ATM machines and a few other services.Canadian based in Calgary Alberta, quite well established.. they have been around a LONG time and are even publicly traded on the TSX (was surprised at that) So this is no tiny flybynight operation. However they ARE NOT a BANK! so my statement for my CC purchase was at $20 U.S. max limit.. (please see bank statement for activation code to increase your CC limit) oookkkaaaay... statement in... looking for code... looking.. looking.. (calls customer support for CC company DirectCash, customer support says billing statement I have is same as they have... no codes from Mindark PE available to give me)

Sooo... EU/PE customer support... post support message.. check support cases... no cases pending.. SAY WHAT??!!! post again.. check .. No cases pending.. WHAAATTTT!!!!???? Grrrrrrr... oookaaay.. now I'm getting angry....
Post one more time... check.... No support cases pending.. GAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Totally at a loss for what to do now. cannot get activation codes from CC provider.. cannot seem to contact Mindark customer support... (typical... since webpage changes.. their site is more often broken than working)

So what do I do now???

Strange. I don't seem to have the same issue with FPC's support. When the webpage first changed, yes. Now... not so much. I've had 4 support cases open and resolved since the webpage change so I'm going to have to go with PEBKAC on that one.

Edit: I do want to know how this turns out as I was considering the pre-paid Visa route as a means of depositing at one point in time.

I had the same thing with a debit card from Paypal. I only get a statement online, not in the mail, and there was no code on the statement. Paypal said check with MA what to do. Mindark said Paypal had to give me the number. I gave up and use a different card.

I had the same thing with a debit card from Paypal. I only get a statement online, not in the mail, and there was no code on the statement. Paypal said check with MA what to do. Mindark said Paypal had to give me the number. I gave up and use a different card.

That doesn't sount promising.

Well I have a local office here and get a full printout.. but filtered or what... my provider simply doesn't have or get a code from Mindark. and it's a pre paid Master Card. not affiliated with paypal or an other similar service.. it's a company that deals with banks directly. but isn't a bank themselves.

Back