apartment sharing

caz

Young
Society
TWU
Vai shaheed
excuse me if this is posted elsewhere i couldn't find it.

well to the point. i would like to let my fiance be able to use my apartment freely. As if it was her own. All i've figured out how to do was let her in.
Is it even possible to share a apartment?

Short answer, not possible.

As Centech says, there is no way to share an apartment.

Rockchick and I pass the deed between ourselves should one or the other of us wish to do anything to our apartment. At the moment, there can only be one owner of the app, hence this is the only way we can work some sort of shared arrangement .

What they said. Essentially, the apartment deed acts as the sole key to the door. It can not be duplicated. Passing the deed between avatars is the only way to allow others to gain access and drop items.

AG

MA should create a key system of some kind that lets owners generate keys that they can give away and track. The avatar that owns the property then could see all the people that have keys and recall any key they want. This way it would be possible to share or lease apartments, shops, hangers, and other property.

I should clarify my statement a little bit. As an apartment owner, you can allow either a list or friends or the entire public free access to the inside of your dwelling, but they cannot pick up or drop items.

It's not like the person with the deed is the only person that can ever get inside, which my initial posting may have given the impression of.

Cheers,

AG

ty for the replies but yea there needs to be a better acess system.

Back