Apartment ShowOff/Discussion thread.

MindBuster

Forum Founder, Administrator
Society
Freelancer
Werty MindBuster Someone
Before we start getting too many threads about the new Apartments lets make this thread to the "Official Apartment ShowOff/Discussion" thread. :)

Any other "showoff" threads about apartments will be merged with this one.

Last edited:
I got a Big Apartment in Alpha Complex, 20G. :)

I choose 20 because i wanted one top floor with nice view, but unfortunatly it's second highest up :(
Still nice view though :D

Apartment is very dark, no wonder the prices on Lamps in auction suddently raised enormously. :(

I dropped a Hide on the railing on the balcony, but i cant see it from down on the ground.

Ill post pics of the view from up there later.

I want to thank MA for making this feature (Apts) available! It rocks regardless of the dark interior!

The veiw from our balcony is awesome!

Note: My socmate (irl wife) wants an interior decorator.....:)

hey..wait a minute..that would be a great way to make ped!

I really want to be able to craft furniture soon! :dunce:

/Kjetil :cool:

I live in medium apartment at gamma 7D :)

Could people please post any tips they got for decorating apartments. ;)

Here's mine: If you cant afford lamps, use all normal glowing things like enblades, engloves etc. Those implant inserters work as strobo lights and xmas tree and santa claus statues function as normal lamps.

Havent tested it yet but I think storage boxes may well function as tables.

im in Beta 11G the highest large appartment i could get.
its got a nice view better than the other side of the building where all you can see is the building next to it.
was going to buy some lamps chairs tables Ect.... but the prices have gone mad so i think ill just move some of my stuff from my corinth beach house to save on money.

(would be nice if the TP platforms were non PvP)

Lets see some pics!!! I am at work here, have mercy!!

DD
:evilking:

Large apartment in Gamma, 7G.

Ive mostly used regular housing stuff... Ill post a pic later :)
I have alot of space to fill up so if anyone has furniture to sell, tell me!

I got me a medium appartment in genesis Star Tower B, 12C :D
Spend my last peds on it lol, so no buying furniture for me hehe.

Yay for appartments :D

Genesis Star Towers forever.

Down with the omegatron ghetto slums!

Dash Smashing said:
Genesis Star Towers forever.

Down with the omegatron ghetto slums!

Your only saying that because you know you cant handle the trip over her via the thoro's and falxangius :rolleyes:

I bought a large apartment in both areas this morning.
They are quite nice, despite the awful lag, falling through floors and walls etc.

However, after spending 30 mins getting to the second one and then being pk'd before I could reach the tp I wonder WTF mindark are doing.

Amethera being pvp completely destroys my interesting in visiting the island, let alone having virtual property there. period.

A day that started out quite exciting has become terribly depressing :(

Think of it this way. The Pkers will go away only if everyone keeps visiting there in mass numbers. They do now have unlimited funds. They will tire of it eventually.

I thank the Pkers for contributing to my lootpool ;)

DD

After close consideration I chose a couple of apartments up on Genesis Star, bldg's E and A...
I loved the location of the Genesis right on the water and the views, and my neighbors seem good except for the odd group of pk'ers making their rounds and killing all owners :laugh:

I could not log in to game in time to get a 3 room :( ... would have liked to see MA spread out the larger ones so that they didn't just go immediatley like they did... perhaps we'll see more 3 rooms in the future. For now, I have one medium and one small...

Will post pics as soon as I can :girl:

Just want to point out that there will come shopkeeper-places here too:

Its a bit hidden, but
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]
picture explains the entrance

shows how much room each shop have it seems..
looks almost like a garage, but when you get close the "door" fades away

i was just PKed in my appartment :banghead:so i locked it :(

Devil Doll said:
Think of it this way. The Pkers will go away only if everyone keeps visiting there in mass numbers. They do now have unlimited funds. They will tire of it eventually.

I thank the Pkers for contributing to my lootpool ;)

DD

your very welcome :)

btw; some day when im uber uber ill take over a whole town and not let anybody in :rolleyes:
*cK feel free to steal this idea lol*

usefull post on glowing items ill have to try that ( no for the show off part) iam in a large apartment 12G Gensis Star Tower E good ting about being just a few second back from the tp is a lot less lag also beach front rather than that steap from in from of towers A and B. The graphics and rendering o the aprtments are very good i like televators nice idea to cut down on lag although i did just beam in to an empty floor some probels i think MA

Ohh yeah and my thoughs on the shops they look like a great idea but obviously something will have to be done about the number of shopkeepers avalible i was thinking that when MA puts them up for sale they will come with a shopkeeper with it maby the whole lot would sell for about 400 - 500 ped. it would have to be more than an aprtments because of the revenue potental. Anyway things are looking in PE

Last edited:
Beta Apartments

I was a beta player so hopefully I will get the free apartment they have been promising for years. I wonder if it will be somehow 'special' or just the least popular small ones they can find. :dunno:

A lil sneakpeak of my apartment :) located at Omegatron City gamma 7G, your welcome to drop by :D

But leave your guns outside please ;)

Here is mine after I did a little decoration, it still looks pretty empty tho :(
I hope furniture will start dropping soon :D

Roblex said:
I was a beta player so hopefully I will get the free apartment they have been promising for years. I wonder if it will be somehow 'special' or just the least popular small ones they can find. :dunno:

i think you might be getting medium appartments coz there is one on my floor (omegatron beta 11) and my boyfriend wanted the medium one across the hall its still owned my MA but its not on auction.
Just a gess anyway i could be way off.

Skam said:

A lil sneakpeak of my apartment :) located at Omegatron City gamma 7G, your welcome to drop by :D

But leave your guns outside please ;)

o_O not even close to as good looking as mine ;)
I better go loot some stuff b4 the orgie :p

Does anyone have any idea what sort of furniture items will be available?

I would wish for a Music Centre enabling the import of your own personal MP3 playlists. :D

Got myself a medium apartment, Omegaton Gamma 4C.
Check out the view from the balcony :

I was thinking of getting one in one of the star towers first, but got pk'ed umpteen times before I even got into one of the buildings. I also noticed Kitty and Svetlana who were having the same problem...(I was too dead to say hi :rolleyes: ). And the lag over there was terrible as well, so I went for the nice and quiet life at Omegaton Gamma. :)

hehe, with the most amazing luck, i chose a medium (D) apartment on 7th floor GST Block B.. but the lucky part was earlier that day (without my knowledge) socmates Avery and Mango had bought apartments on the same floor, same block, so we're neighbours!

on the other hand, maybe they dont want that? :confused:

hehe :)

Pics soon when i can loot / buy some furniture and make it so nice :)

Nice Aio!

Now I know where Avery lives... I'll be bothering him all the time. :D

Darkscorp said:
Note: My socmate (irl wife) wants an interior decorator.....:)

hey..wait a minute..that would be a great way to make ped!

My wife is something of an amateur interior designer (rather talented based on the comments I've heard) - maybe it's time to get her an avatar!

--------------------------------
jena said:
i was just PKed in my appartment so i locked it

Perhaps we need to form a new soc: PK-Killers. Gang up on the PKers en masse

Last edited:
If you are about to be PKed in your apartment change the acces rites to private before you leave i locked my friend on the balcony before long way down from the 12th floor lol

Back