Selling: Arkadia & Calypso Estates plus Duster Coat & MF chips

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Lee

Stalker
Claire Lee DeLioncourt
Selling some items and estates for a friend. This is not an auction, if interested please pm me or post here with your offer. 'Price Check' comments are welcome if intended to be genuinely helpful, as estates in particular are hard to put a particular value on, and the rarer items have probably sold more privately than on the ingame auction, so the MU values shown on them are only a base to work from for me.

Estates:

Arkadia:
Celeste South 6 Lvl 2 SOLD

Calypso:
Raven Valley #5 (house)SOLD

Chikara Koufuku Condos (Sakura City) 15G SOLD

Items: links to Wiki info

Teleportation Chip V TT 173.77 SOLD

First Gen Wormhole Chip VIII TT 298.00 (auction MU shows year only at 4230) (currently on Arkadia auction for the last call)

Malachai Ash (M) TT 150 (auction MU shows year only at 2125) (old skool sunglasses) (see Freyr's Calypso Shop)

Leather Duster Coat (M) TT 102.96 (auction MU only for year [4399] and decade [5053] )
(this is the black leather look 'Matrix' style coat and I believe that even though a crafted item not many are around) (see Freyr's Calypso Shop)

Thanks for looking

updated info here on the status of these items, all forum threads done.

Last edited:
Chikara Koufuku Condos (Sakura City) 15G

Offering 400 peds as a starting point(I know some G's have cost more but since I dont like the location of Sakura, I am not willing to offer more atm)

Thanks Juan, offer noted.

400 for arkadia apartment;)

Thanks Mordrell, offer noted. I've not set myself a deadline but hope to wrap this all up in a day or two, will get back to all who have made offers then.

New offer recieved and noted on Arkadia apt.

Suggestion - get a shopkeeper if you do this sort of thing regularly. SKs are about the only way to sell estates in game without you having to manually log in a lot to meet up with potential buyers... You currently cannot put estate deeds in shops, but you can put them in shopkeepers. Someday I might get in to the real estate business too, but can't at the moment becuase I don't have an sk currently. Good Luck!

(hey Kim, and any devs reading this - if you could change the estate deeds to be able to be sold in shops like you did when you changed clds so they could be sold in shops, it'd be mighty nice fix for those trying to buy/sell estates since it'd give us more options on ways to sell them - thanks!)

Thanks MM but no, I don't do this regularly or as a business, only ever done over the years as a personal thing between friends.

Bump and Last Call. Will be closing threads tomorrow and things that haven't sold through forums will go on auction. Thanks for looking and telling others who might be interested is appreciated.

Latest offers updated in OP.

Last edited:
Ok estates are sold, TP Chip sold. Thanks all who contacted me or posted an offer. I did try the auction for a week but still have the coat, glasses and wormhole chip if anyone is interested just pm me with offers, as I won't be trying auction again anytime soon with the VU problems ;)

Last edited:
Bump, as I still have a few of the items left. I'm leaving this open ended, not an auction, just taking offers still, if interested pm me here or post.

Hey, My soc leader has been after a Wormhole chip. Iv added you in game ill message him soon as hes online and let you know!

Dickie

Hey, My soc leader has been after a Wormhole chip. Iv added you in game ill message him soon as hes online and let you know!

Dickie

Cool ty, I'm not ingame a lot at the moment, though will be later this evening to fly back to Ark from Caly, which you might want to note to him depending on where he is. Feel free to pm me here or on Planet Arkadia forum if he is interested in making an offer.

Just a bump for the weekend.

Just bumping along here.

OP updated with the status of all these items. Mod asked to close thread. Thanks again for all who showed interest or helped me to move these items.

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back