ARKADIA DEV Q & A and MOB SPAWN

Do we have a rough time? like 20:00 MA I mean? Ill def be there if I can!

ohhh lol... I just looked at the posts time stamp and it said "today". I didnt see that it said 12:45 AM xD mbmb

Anybody feel like sharing the answers?

Can somebody ask about the future of Viceroy Armor? :)

Reminds me about a graphic showing EVs charging and then using the stored electricity to help with the previous day's demand spike.
Yes, the near future becomes the past, but do people really have to be present there and then to have any chance of reacting?

So, what answers were given, if at all, to questions that were asked?

Can somebody ask about the future of Viceroy Armor? :)

User said:
<@Zephyrus> any plans on Perf Viceroy? Tradeable? Will there be any changes, updates, or new items added to ANUBIS?

Zephyrus said:
Hi! Great questions and it are not planned to be more upgradeable or being tradeable. About ANUBIS i am looking in to that but first on the list are fixing and updating things 😃

From ark discord, left out who asked the question in case they don't want it posted on here

So they sold it right?

Yesterday someone on Ark chat also write that Rocktropia got some CM's.
So all planet partner's jump in, and I think its part of contract with MA.

Do something or server will be close'd and someone will need to pay...

Yesterday someone on Ark chat also write that Rocktropia got some CM's.
So all planet partner's jump in, and I think its part of contract with MA.

Do something or server will be close'd and someone will need to pay...
what is the news about Rocktropia? What is CM's?

Did owners of Arkadia sold off the planet and got new owners?

@NEVERDIE
Look at Deathifier and what happened to Treasure Island. Its better to drop the court case and accept the terms of Mindark for betterment of Entropia Community. Little time is left. Your house which once made fame worldwide might be laying surrendered in court when you have no money left to pay lawyers.

Back