Arkadia Moon Deeds

I was thinking about first moon deed payout and now I'm under impression it was artificial and made up by the team, probably to impress potential buyers and speed up web shop sales. Why do I think this way? There are two reasons.

1. Common sense: imagine -- random number of people were doing random activities for random time and produced (surprise!!!) exactly 6000 ped revenue.

2. Some math: I have 200 deeds and I've got 6.00 ped because of this 6000 ped total revenue. Which revenue might bring me bigger payout like 6.01? Easy to calculate 6.01 / 200 * 200000 = 6010. So total revenue for sure was in between 6000 and 6009.99, I don't think it's possible to have such nice result (see reason #1). If you have more deeds like 1000 and got exactly 30.00 ped not even 30.01 then this total revenue spread is even smaller. Let me know if you checked this.

So how do you think? Is team unfair with deed holders/buyers since day one or my opinion is wrong?

I did not see second payout yet, may be it's natural already...

6 ped means 3 pec per deed so the revenue was between 6000 and 7999 ped, extra carries over into next day

hmm... I wonder if the space around the moon is adding in to the returns? Somewhere I read that the way space was set up around the moon was done that way on purpose. Are all the decay from the ships in the 'moon's orbit' feeding the deeds?

6 ped means 3 pec per deed so the revenue was between 6000 and 7999 ped, extra carries over into next day

I was sure it works this way for single deed only. What the reason to keep fractions if you have 1000 deeds so 0.001 pec will produce nice 1 pec and might be payed off?

EDIT

Well, it really works this way -- they do first drop fraction and only after that multiply by number of deeds. This schema is really unfair. If todays revenue is 1.9 pec per deed and holder sells them then new holder will receive additional 0.9 per deed tomorrow. But it was generated today and belongs to current holder. So minus half of revenue just because of bad implementation. So sad.

Last edited:
This schema is really unfair. If todays revenue is 1.9 pec per deed and holder sells them then new holder will receive additional 0.9 per deed tomorrow. But it was generated today and belongs to current holder. So minus half of revenue just because of bad implementation. So sad.

lol are you really complaining about fractions of 1 PEC? you would like to receive them, yes? :D

lol are you really complaining about fractions of 1 PEC? you would like to receive them, yes? :D

All this game is about fractions of pec because they become big on large scale. Like 1000 deed are 9 peds in this eample.
Anyway if you reread you'll see I'm complaining not about pecs but about "half of revenue". In theory but still.

Thanks for the heads up looks like a 3 pec day and a 2 pec day so far, that's pretty nice.

I wonder what it would be if not for the space infestation.

Also have compet deeds really paid more than once?

I predict that AUD Deeds revenue before moon launch will be shared with the new Moon deed payouts. The total pay won't change. They still don't advertise, so still trying to steal players from calypso.

Rgds

Back