Arkadia Moon launched!

There are reasons why you shouldn't feed the ducks. Do folks ever listen? Meh.

http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Don't_Feed_the_Ducks!!!

Why do you guys all revert back to complete ignorant stupidity? Have you read the threat entirelly? I have already explained how it happened and why I had loots on me that got robbed. You seem desperate to picture me a some stupid moron that is clueless about a game I have been playing for a very long time.

I dont want to explain this again to a bunch of contrite crimminal minds. But for everyone else, and to set this straight, again, i will explain it again.

Before the implimentation of the moon, I had already planned and was planning to travel to my ship in orbit to load the ores in for my ship SI. Now I certainlly did not expect that leaving a planet, would immediatelly put me into pvp zone and I got killed immedieatelly. This in light of being used to the fact that leaving a planet does NOT automatically spawn you into pvp zone. Like most gamers here, I dont immediatelly read release notes after an update and the release notes comes only after implimentation.

But whats troubling, more than anything else, is that you scum pirates, knew exactlly whats up long before everyone else. Its like Mindark contacted the Pirate guilds and let them know about this "mistake". They were there immediatelly after update as if having known beforehand.

Ducks arent scummy thieves and your comparrison is downright incorrect.

In conclusion, I dont mind having the pirates as my enemies. My cause is JUST and HONORABLE, robbers are NOT!

Last edited:
Ducks arent scummy thieves and your comparrison is downright incorrect.

ROFL! That's even funnier than the original piece, I'll give you that. It's reckless people like you who keep them coming back. Make a mistake once, nobody blames you. But again and again and again? And when you already suspect that the trap is laid deliberately? Please tell me that it's a lie or a misinterpretation that you went up there AGAIN and even with the plan to engage in battle - WITH LOOT. And that it's not your grandma's heritage you're blowing through the pipes like that.

ROFL! That's even funnier than the original piece, I'll give you that. It's reckless people like you who keep them coming back. Make a mistake once, nobody blames you. But again and again and again? And when you already suspect that the trap is laid deliberately? Please tell me that it's a lie or a misinterpretation that you went up there AGAIN and even with the plan to engage in battle - WITH LOOT. And that it's not your grandma's heritage you're blowing through the pipes like that.

Why does you comment NOT surprize me? Its in your nature to twist things, and justify your wrong doings. ( makes me wonder if youre concience is troubling you lol). Thanks for exposing yourself publically. Im refering to deeper and beyond the superficial semantics.

When it kwacks like a duck, chances are its a duck.

When it robs like a robber, chances are its a robber.

Yeah! Believe a Liar and Trust a Thief, sounds legit huh? Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha

Space Janitor you just have to be commended for your passion & determination to fight pirates, but just throwing peds at them wont help. If anything they enjoy it.
San is not your enemy he always talks a lot of sense, better to listen to him than attack him

Space Janitor you just have to be commended for your passion & determination to fight pirates, but just throwing peds at them wont help. If anything they enjoy it.
San is not your enemy he always talks a lot of sense, better to listen to him than attack him

Noooo, better to attack them who attack me. I dont grovel that way. Respect is earned NOT forcibly demanded. If he want me to listen, as you put it, perhaps change tactics, as opposed to treating me in a contemptious manner innitially.

Noooo, better to attack them who attack me. I dont grovel that way. Respect is earned NOT forcibly demanded. If he want me to listen, as you put it, perhaps change tactics, as opposed to treating me in a contemptious manner innitially.

wonder how long it takes this time until you are banned again for talking too much shit...

wonder how long it takes this time until you are banned again for talking too much shit...

Keep wondering. It aint your call. May your evil feelings consume you entirelly. Seeing that you only like to be ugly and show uglyness. ( Not refering to superficial ugly, just so you might get it.)

Just...nasty man. ( at times it feels im wrestling demons.)

Or you some kid trying hard to be macho and tough. Poor you, have you only had bad examples in life? Awww shame.

I think I know what you are trying to do here. trigger me to say something wrong that would get the admins to ban me. How about we stay on topic mkaaay?

Thats just shows your evil-will man, dont you see it? ( Im pretty sure others can also see what youre doing here.)

Last edited:

At the risk of futility, please believe me that I'm not attacking you nor do I feel contempt, but rather incredulousness. The sheer amount of money you throw away makes me gasp. I don't get what your strategy is as the outcome seems the opposite of what you say you're trying to achieve. The pirates couldn't be happier and more smug about these antics. I'd rather find out I misunderstood something, wouldn't be the first time. Tell me this isn't happening.

At the risk of futility, please believe me that I'm not attacking you nor do I feel contempt, but rather incredulousness. The sheer amount of money you throw away makes me gasp. I don't get what your strategy is as the outcome seems the opposite of what you say you're trying to achieve. The pirates couldn't be happier and more smug about these antics. I'd rather find out I misunderstood something, wouldn't be the first time. Tell me this isn't happening.

So you feel its right to tell strangers what they must do with their own money? Have you seen me do that? If I need advice on my spending, I have friends whom I know and trust, to ask advice. Or...I may even use PCF to ask advice.

But making a victim of theft and robbery out as being in the wrong to twist tables to make the robber into some hero is just plain wrong man. Pretty sad that the likes of you just dont seem to grasp that. Or you do but have different spiritual agendas regarding what is actualy Right and whats Wrong.

Do you think you can show empathy without being insulting?

Last edited:
So you feel its right to tell strangers what they must do with their own money? Have you seen me do that? If I need advice on my spending, I have friends whom I know and trust, to ask advice.

But making a victim of theft and robbery out as being in the wrong to twist tables to make the robber into some hero is just plain wrong man. Pretty sad that the likes of you just dont seem to grasp that. Or you do but have different spirutal agendas regarding what is actualy Right and whats Wrong.

Now you're being just ridiculous. I'm not glorifying pirates and if you know any of my posts, you know what I think of the whole setup. We're just living with it for the time being because the powers that be won't budge. Somebody must be enjoying all this drama and you're feeding them the best entertainment ever. You're free to do what you want with your money, and I am free to have an opinion about it since you drag it into the public eye anyway. I call it reckless because the most effective way to having it changed eventually is to collectively disenfranchise from it. If on the other hand you're actually agreeing with it and enjoying the way things are, which is perfectly within your rights, then please just say so to avoid misunderstanding. Carry on.

Okay, slight timeout here. I think there's some misunderstanding between you both (Spacejanitor & San).

Let me see if I've gotten things right...

1 - Spacejanitor had only been looted once. And that was right after the VU patch, when he brought some loot and flew up from Planet Arkadia into space, thinking that the "safe zone" is there to protect him until he gets to the Arkadia Space Station to teleport into his own privateer. But little did he know that the "safe zone" wasn't there when it should have been (because of the "bugged patch")...and thus he gotten himself looted by the pirates and went on a war with them.

2 - San, you wrongly thought that during all this while, Spacejanitor had been carrying loot with him while waging his war with the pirates in space and gotten himself looted multiple times. Hence, you commented for him to "Not feed the ducks".

3 - Spacejanitor, you misunderstood what San meant and thought that he was saying that its your own fault to be carrying loot into space and gotten yourself looted in the first place...and that he was in support of the pirates looting you.

When in fact, San just thought that you had been carrying loot with you all this while when fighting the pirates in space. And that it was a foolish thing to be doing...because it would be equivalent to you giving them PEDs (ammunition) to fight back against you.

Now you're being just ridiculous. I'm not glorifying pirates and if you know any of my posts, you know what I think of the whole setup. We're just living with it for the time being because the powers that be won't budge. Somebody must be enjoying all this drama and you're feeding them the best entertainment ever. You're free to do what you want with your money, and I am free to have an opinion about it since you drag it into the public eye anyway. I call it reckless because the most effective way to having it changed eventually is to collectively disenfranchise from it. If on the other hand you're actually agreeing with it and enjoying the way things are, which is perfectly within your rights, then please just say so to avoid misunderstanding. Carry on.

Good point! I read carefully and I understand you. I apologize for not having undertood you propper from the start. You do make a goood point putting it like that. Good one :) Thanks for the explanation. Plus Rep chum :)

Okay, slight timeout here. I think there's some misunderstanding between you both (Spacejanitor & San).

Let me see if I've gotten things right...

1 - Spacejanitor had only been looted once. And that was right after the VU patch, when he brought some loot and flew up from Planet Arkadia into space, thinking that the "safe zone" is there to protect him until he gets to the Arkadia Space Station to teleport into his own privateer. But little did he know that the "safe zone" wasn't there when it should have been (because of the "bugged patch")...and thus he gotten himself looted by the pirates and went on a war with them.

2 - San, you wrongly thought that during all this while, Spacejanitor had been carrying loot with him while waging his war with the pirates in space and gotten himself looted multiple times. Hence, you commented for him to "Not feed the ducks".

3 - Spacejanitor, you misunderstood what San meant and thought that he was saying that its your own fault to be carrying loot into space and gotten yourself looted in the first place...and that he was in support of the pirates looting you.

When in fact, San just thought that you had been carrying loot with you all this while when fighting the pirates in space. And that it was a foolish thing to be doing...because it would be equivalent to you giving them PEDs (ammunition) to fight back against you.

Nice analysis:wise: Well done:yay: Thanks:cool: Plus repped :) Right on point and love the soberness of this.

I am not ashamed to say I get killed alot. But when I get a Kill, I do cellebrate the heck out of it. And to make it clear to all, I have been bitching about being robbed ONCE, in this thread, of my ores for the Rocinantes SI. Its unexpected and I did NOT expect to spawn in PVP leaving Ark. Im NOT a Liar about this. lets just clear that up. Dont believe the trolls here, who claim that I delliberatelly carry loot , after the incident, every single time in space.

I dont mind spending the ammo and repairs for space sorties with these troll-pirates. The cost to me is minimal and quite afordable tyvm :)

In fact, its great skillin to fight pirates, even when getting killed multiple times. Mostly they dont fight you one on one, but when you have one who does, the dance can be quite exciting and exilirating :)

LOL! - You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Spacejanitor again. - I don't remember what I +repped you before, so double LOL :D

Thanks sawachika for clearing this up. It's one of the best things to happen, when misunderstandings just dissolve. I'll re-read where I maybe jumped to conclusions, but not without a caffeine infusion first. Have a great weekend, gl and fun whatever you do.

Edit: I did remark that the original assumption of safe zones was wrong (on Ark forum), but it sure is counterintuitive and one doesn't automatically find the reports about previous incidents. You seemed a bit sour already when I pointed this out, but it was really only with the best intentions. In this sense, all the best.

Last edited:
LOL! - You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Spacejanitor again. - I don't remember what I +repped you before, so double LOL :D

Thanks sawachika for clearing this up. It's one of the best things to happen, when misunderstandings just dissolve. I'll re-read where I maybe jumped to conclusions, but not without a caffeine infusion first. Have a great weekend, gl and fun whatever you do.

Edit: I did remark that the original assumption of safe zones was wrong (on Ark forum), but it sure is counterintuitive and one doesn't automatically find the reports about previous incidents. You seemed a bit sour already when I pointed this out, but it was really only with the best intentions. In this sense, all the best.

Were good San. I can asure you this from experience, most pirates in space have some serious DPS in their quadwings. I suspect this is skill-related. Also amazing SI which kinda baffles me somewhat. Is there some ingame trick that armors up quadwings or is it also just purelly skills? Is there higher lasers or just light kismet? No medium-kismet or high-kismet?

Were good San. I can asure you this from experience, most pirates in space have some serious DPS in their quadwings. I suspect this is skill-related. Also amazing SI which kinda baffles me somewhat. Is there some ingame trick that armors up quadwings or is it also just purelly skills? Is there higher lasers or just light kismet? No medium-kismet or high-kismet?

Awesome. No, all quads and equivalents have the same SI of 1200. Unlimited ones are just a wee bit faster, so that advantage should be on your side with the Firebird. The available weapon choices are the same for all, have a look in the Wiki for a complete overview both of vehicles and guns. (Not veering off into conspiracy theories that some may have access to equipment not available to the public. If this ever happened, it would be the end.)

Apart from the experience when one does this all the time over others who don't, the only technicality I suspect giving a disadvantage is connection lag, which is one reason I don't think it's even worth trying (mobile connection vs someone with maybe cable or fiber).

Awesome. No, all quads and equivalents have the same SI of 1200. Unlimited ones are just a wee bit faster, so that advantage should be on your side with the Firebird. The available weapon choices are the same for all, have a look in the Wiki for a complete overview both of vehicles and guns. (Not veering off into conspiracy theories that some may have access to equipment not available to the public. If this ever happened, it would be the end.)

Apart from the experience when one does this all the time over others who don't, the only technicality I suspect giving a disadvantage is connection lag, which is one reason I don't think it's even worth trying (mobile connection vs someone with maybe cable or fiber).

Noted. Thanx :)

[deleted by me due to mistakes]

Last edited:
I basically "retired" from Entropia a while back, logging in occasionally to keep my account active. Due to tyranny of distance, my ping is too slow to engage in PVP so I just did mining , hunting etc and exploring.
I saw the announcement of the Arkadia Moon so I left Calypso in my quad fighter and landed on Arkadia, no issues , no pirates around. I then saw all the news about no safe zone flying to the Moon and it was just like shooting fish in a barrel! for the pirates so effectively no one can get there.
I remember something similar when Space was first announced and at Calypso there was a similar issue, I can't remember how it was resolved but I know that every time I leave Calypso someone will have a go at me and I don't recall seeing a safe bubble but I believe there are some safe areas.
In the mean time while waiting for the Moon issues to be resolved I am re-exploring Arkadia on foot to see how it has evolved since I was last here.

I basically "retired" from Entropia a while back, logging in occasionally to keep my account active. Due to tyranny of distance, my ping is too slow to engage in PVP so I just did mining , hunting etc and exploring.
I saw the announcement of the Arkadia Moon so I left Calypso in my quad fighter and landed on Arkadia, no issues , no pirates around. I then saw all the news about no safe zone flying to the Moon and it was just like shooting fish in a barrel! for the pirates so effectively no one can get there.
I remember something similar when Space was first announced and at Calypso there was a similar issue, I can't remember how it was resolved but I know that every time I leave Calypso someone will have a go at me and I don't recall seeing a safe bubble but I believe there are some safe areas.
In the mean time while waiting for the Moon issues to be resolved I am re-exploring Arkadia on foot to see how it has evolved since I was last here.

It's when you leave that you get jumped.

Just hold until the patch this week. Nothing new is dropping or discovery as yet until patch. Then it will be safe, I think it will be like Monria, you pay a TP fee.

spacejanitor, takin' out the trash!

Well played, pilot. Well, played!

spacejanitors cleanup-crew
We will take out the trash :)

I actually want Howling Mine as my Space- Police HQ, Space-Hub and Mall. ( Mindark drop me BPs for Kesmet Medium and Kesmet-heavy please, I will keep it classified and sell only to non-pirates.)

Last edited:
While I applaud your enthusiasm in wanting to kill pirates, to actually get involved in space PVP, as opposed to just whining about it, I somehow find when I read your posts that we play in 2 different universes. Or that you are just expressing your dreams rather than practical solutions. If this is just the former, then dream on for the sheer fun of it :) and ignore what I say below as just being the person with a pin to burst your bubble

You say 'I actually want Howling Mine as my Space- Police HQ, Space-Hub and Mall.'

Space Mall ... many of us have asked for that for years...though at a central space hub, not way out in the quiet corner of space. So join the queue for unfulfilled wishes and dreams
As for selling stuff only to non-pirates, GL on that. Unless all sales are P2P you have no control over who you sell to. If you use a mall then your shop has no control at all.

Howling mine as your Police HQ ?
Excellent choice of hub for a 'space police force' you and 1 friend can get to the source of any reported 'space crime' in what, maybe 2 mins in an equus or firebird). Arrive at empty space as both pirate and victim will have moved on.
and ....the rest of your crew will turn up in say 50 mins having flown in their quads. Just what we need mate a fast response team.

While I applaud your enthusiasm in wanting to kill pirates, to actually get involved in space PVP, as opposed to just whining about it, I somehow find when I read your posts that we play in 2 different universes. Or that you are just expressing your dreams rather than practical solutions. If this is just the former, then dream on for the sheer fun of it :) and ignore what I say below as just being the person with a pin to burst your bubble

You say 'I actually want Howling Mine as my Space- Police HQ, Space-Hub and Mall.'

Space Mall ... many of us have asked for that for years...though at a central space hub, not way out in the quiet corner of space. So join the queue for unfulfilled wishes and dreams
As for selling stuff only to non-pirates, GL on that. Unless all sales are P2P you have no control over who you sell to. If you use a mall then your shop has no control at all.

Howling mine as your Police HQ ?
Excellent choice of hub for a 'space police force' you and 1 friend can get to the source of any reported 'space crime' in what, maybe 2 mins in an equus or firebird). Arrive at empty space as both pirate and victim will have moved on.
and ....the rest of your crew will turn up in say 50 mins having flown in their quads. Just what we need mate a fast response team.

Most of mankinds greatest feats started with a dream :wise:

There are no "pirate hunters".

There are people who, in 2018, are still unaware of the Rule of Goats.

Also we have had this since longer than we've had space and nobody uses it.

Who keeps asking? Why don't they use the one we have??

Oh yeah, pirates.

There are no "pirate hunters".

There are people who, in 2018, are still unaware of the Rule of Goats.

Yeeesh is that the one with the thousand bridges?

Last edited:
Yeeesh is that the one with the thousand goats?

It's known also as 'Popehat's Goat Rule'; Popehat is a law blogger who is probably a very smart guy but he's famous mostly for this. :laugh:

Generalized form:

Even if [you say] you're ****ing goats [for] (excuse), you're still a goat****er.​

For example:

Even if you're shooting goats for a greater good, you're still a goatshooter.​

It's known also as 'Popehat's Goat Rule'; Popehat is a law blogger who is probably a very smart guy but he's famous mostly for this. :laugh:

Generalized form:

Even if [you say] you're ****ing goats [for] (excuse), you're still a goat****er.​

For example:

Even if you're shooting goats for a greater good, you're still a goatshooter.​

Ohhhhh lol

Here's a really bad version of what I'm talking about:
https://www.reddit.com/r/Jokes/comments/372rep/billy_the_goatfucker/

I don't have the patience to type out a decent version this morning. "Aye I built every bridge on this island but one. I built a thousand bridges. But do they call me Billy the Bridge Builder? NO!"

rofl...:laugh:

Also there's still no way to tell in auction if you're buying a ship with bad karma (red triangle) already on it, is there? I can't find any way to tell on either of my ships.

Somebody make sure these cops know that pirates can dump them on unsuspecting noobs.

Who then run in fear from all decent players.

Because they don't know that they're flying the red flag. :scared:

Back