Art competition

Art for Fighters :)

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Last edited:
true davigr
but i poste you more as you say. ;) never know.
this is russian in adidas :)

A nice threatening dark sky, Shadow71, looks a bit like the weather outside atm!

ok my last entery for this compatition. originally made in Alaska...

Still 2 weeks to go. Get your entries in, though it will be tough with the high standard of entries so far

Competition ends tomorrow so hurry and get your last-minute entries in...

Entry

Saw this competition earlier today for the first time and would like to give it a try...

Title: »Goin’ for the Kill«

Title: »Deep Forest Hunt«

(Thumbnail doesn’t quite do them justice... Please click for 1024×512.)

Last edited:
A couple of nice colourful entries there GradenFoss.

Now I shall have to decide which I like best of all the entries

And the winner is.....

This is difficult, so many good entries. Wish I had enough PED To be able to hang them all in my Entropia apartment. But after a good look and a long think I am awarding the prize to:

Arthurs with his landscape.

12414t-compatition.jpg

Congratulations Arthurs. The EFD should have arrived by the time you read this. I will now have to see about getting the painting to my apartment. I will let you know in this thread when it is up so you can all go along and have a look.

This competition was fun, so if I can get a nice HoF I will consider doing a new one. I should be due for my first HoF soon....

This is difficult, so many good entries. Wish I had enough PED To be able to hang them all in my Entropia apartment. But after a good look and a long think I am awarding the prize to:

Arthurs with his landscape.

12414t-compatition.jpg

Congratulations Arthurs. The EFD should have arrived by the time you read this. I will now have to see about getting the painting to my apartment. I will let you know in this thread when it is up so you can all go along and have a look.

This competition was fun, so if I can get a nice HoF I will consider doing a new one. I should be due for my first HoF soon....

Good choice. This was my favourite as well! well done Arthurs & cheers david fr the initiative. I would like to see it ingame so please make it public where it can be found ingame!

gratz arthurs :D :wtg:

The painting is now on show in my apartment TI Gold 4D. Rent is paid to end of July so come and have a look

Back